Next years adventure :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next years adventure :)

Guess what i've been given permission to do (by the 1 who must be obeyed & is a truelly wonderfull lady.....creep creep)????????????????????

Will give you a clue with the new side graphics I'm going to get made up
    Attached Files

cool graphics!
    is this a job or a trip?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Dohh

OK I give up, too tough for me, go on give us a clue.

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
        OK I give up, too tough for me, go on give us a clue.

Bogus
        is it skiing?
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Got It

Ive got it Ive got, youre going to Egypt to take in the pyramids. Easy when you see it, cant think why I never got it before

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
            Ive got it Ive got, youre going to Egypt to take in the pyramids. Easy when you see it, cant think why I never got it before

Bogus
            is it sand skiing?
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Following in Pete's wheel tracks from his trip this year with Atlas Overland.

Family's not comming just me & my mate as co-driver.............can't wait.........yipeeeeeeeeeeee.

Do the graphics look that bad?????????? might have to do some re-designing

Comment

The Graphics look good, no need for a redisgn IMHO

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

This is what they're planning for 2008

We are off to the 2008 Olympics. Its as simple as that. We are planning to drive from England to China for the opening ceremony of the 2008 Olympics and then return via Mongolia and Russia. To say that this will be the trip of a lifetime would be a mild understatment and the planning will take some time and patience no doubt. Having driven this route before with relative ease, with the exception of the Mongolian and Russian legs, I am confident of success . Sombody recently said that this was not for the faint hearted and that I must be mad to consider arranging such a trip. There may be an element of truth in that statement but I work on the theory nothing ventured nothing gained…….. Anyone care to join me ???

After seeing Petes journey and talkin to him I am definately going to do an overland trip, either with these guys or overland tours. Maybe not next year bu the year after
                  Gaz

Comment

I'd absolutely LOVE TOO!!!!!

Was thinking about an overland trip for next year but cost implications have scared me!

Considered Africa and Europe/Asia. Still want to do it though. Hmm. I may be incontact........
                    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Change of plan already....................now not doing the Atlas Overland tour, decided it was too expensive.

Going our own way ----

Blackpool - Portsmouth (ferry) - Bilao - Andorra - Montpellier - Les Deux Alps - Montreux - Strasbourgh - Dusseldorf - Amsterdam - Brussels - Dunkerkque - Calais (ferry) - Dover - Blackpool.

17 - 20 days approx 2500 miles.................So it's not just Trans Pyrenees it's also Trans Alps & Trans a lot of Europe.

Not as much off roading but I'm sure we will find plenty of rough roads around and about (& i'm not talking about the M6 )

Comment

Either way I'm sure it will be good fun and the Surf won't let you down (like some Landrover owners I know!). Half the space in their cars was filled with the spares they knew they would need....

Comment

Working...
                        X