BF Goodridge A/Ts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Goodridge A/Ts

I have been quoted £108.00 per tyre for BFs 265/70 R16 A/Ts fitted balanced including VAT etc.Is this reasonable?Cheers.
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    I have been quoted £108.00 per tyre for BFs 265/70 R16 A/Ts fitted balanced including VAT etc.Is this reasonable?Cheers.
    Rob - Do a search on this - there are lots of threads with prices attached ( Icant remember them offhand). If I recall last time I asked about this particular size they were about £90 fitted and balanced at Micheldever - but thats not much good to you in Scotland!!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Rob - Do a search on this - there are lots of threads with prices attached ( Icant remember them offhand). If I recall last time I asked about this particular size they were about £90 fitted and balanced at Micheldever - but thats not much good to you in Scotland!!!

I was speaking to Micheldever today and they did say that they would courier them, I think it was about £370.00 for 4 31/10.5/15's. inc delivery. But you would then have to get them fitted.

Andy

Comment

I'm gonna go with the £108.00 per tyre offer,local firm (Denton Tyres)next best was £115.00 per tyre (ATS)tried haggling but they wouldn't budge,even when I quoted them Dentons price.
        Powered by ????

Comment

Local ATS price seems to vary with payment method.......
          www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

Rob, bought my Yokohama Geolanders from John at Denton's, £400 fitted, best price i could get, good service, happy as a pig in sh*t with the tyres, very quiet on the road, great in the wet and superb off road as well, all in i am a happy customer, you still got the blue/silver 3rd gen? i meet a few on the A75.

Iain
            I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

I got a good deal from Nene valley off road, can't remember how much, and it included carriage. However, I forgot to add the cost of getting them fitted elsewhere!
              Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

mmmm,maybe i read this wrong but i thought roughtrax did them for 70 quid a go.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rsvr
                  Rob, bought my Yokohama Geolanders from John at Denton's, £400 fitted, best price i could get, good service, happy as a pig in sh*t with the tyres, very quiet on the road, great in the wet and superb off road as well, all in i am a happy customer, you still got the blue/silver 3rd gen? i meet a few on the A75.

Iain
                  Yes I still have the same motor Iain,I won't be on the A75 much now though,since I got ripped off by St Marys.