Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little job to start . . .

What a day.

Bought a couple of filter kits from Milners, all ok, and some oil from town, set aside this morning to do an oil/filter and fuel filter change.

That was the easy part.

The clouds opened as I was packing up, so after scrubbing up my hands and arms I headed for the shower, glanced in the mirror and thought I could do with a shave, after which I noticed the water was slow to drain from the sink.

Not a problem, I'll strip out the trap, found a felt tip pen and about 20 Qtips, and enough hair to make a coat!
    Joys of a two year old and a long haired missus!

Tightest space you could imagine to work in behind a boxed in pedastal. Could I get a seal on the pipes on refitting, could I 'eckers like, even split the nut holding the drain in the sink in two, had to dash down the local DIY.

Sorted now, but a lesson learnt: Don't do any work on a Sunday. It's a day of rest!

Oh, but how smooth she runs now.

or........when you notice sink is draining slowly.......run away........when long haired wife complains ..........say I'll sort that at the weekend my little hunnybunch.............

Comment

or you could try saying ' stop putting the ####ing qtips down the ###ing sink!!!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

She hadn't noticed it was slow, so it was my own fault, and I doubt it was her who poked the pen and Qtips down there. But you never know.

I'll be less willing to start something on a Sunday though, can't risk it not being finished before I get off to work on Monday.

Comment

Working...
        X