best laid plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best laid plans

got a new speedo dial from the show today, and in a rarely seen burst of enthusiasm, i just fitted it all went well, looks much better than that bit of paper i stuck on it when i got it... started it up to make sure it works, and the cove rhas fallen off the idiot lights for the bottom left 3 lights. bu@@er. and i cant find it. double bu@@er. still, nice day at the show, thanks laserjock! sorry i lost you!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Too true, Rossendale bike show today was the best yet, but didnt see anywhere selling dash bits? Must have missed your surf too, it was the bike show, right?

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

er.....
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

No silly he meant the Abingdon show......you didnt come across my fog light didya????

Comment

er....
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I think I lost it second puddle in the middle.........just where mrs dave was singing "we want more mud"............

Comment

THE 4X4 SHOW AT STONELIEGH!! the one we were trying to get you lot to come to...
              and i saw hundreds of fog lights, you should have come
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

We went to Abingdon as its only 5 miles up the road (still got lost going there)
                was our first time in the mud.......Abingdon course is tight and twisty but nothing you hard cored plud muggers would find vaguely challenging. I think i have created a monster though......mrs dave has been muttering "mud" "mud" since we came back. another reason we went to Abingdon was I was supposed to be early shift this morning.......after getting up at 5 and driving in to Uxbridge they told me I had been changed to a night shift................guess what I said.......

Comment

Working...
                X