ebay feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay feedback

I have just received my first negative feedback as a seller on ebay which was thus "its a damn 7" ",referring to a single which this nice lady from County Antrim bought off me recently.She is however correct it is a 7" single which was clearly stated on the item description,she was obviously expecting12",which is the story of my life.Now call me old fashioned but to receive negative feedback of this nature when the item description is clearly correct to me seems a little unjust,and what ****es me off even more is I have already left this young lady(and she must be judging by the intellectual quality of her feedback)positive feedback.Is there any way I can change my feedback comments to her,or have her feedback retracted?Cheers.
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    I have just received my first negative feedback as a seller on ebay which was thus "its a damn 7" ",referring to a single which this nice lady from County Antrim bought off me recently.She is however correct it is a 7" single which was clearly stated on the item description,she was obviously expecting12",which is the story of my life.Now call me old fashioned but to receive negative feedback of this nature when the item description is clearly correct to me seems a little unjust,and what ****es me off even more is I have already left this young lady(and she must be judging by the intellectual quality of her feedback)positive feedback.Is there any way I can change my feedback comments to her,or have her feedback retracted?Cheers.
    you can always reply to a feedback that has been left and state in the reply that your ad on ebay stated it was a 7in and not a 12in and that a neg f/back was out of order.you can also mutually agree to withdraw both feedback aswell i think you do that thru ebay tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I think you can only retract feedback mutually,but you can leave a comment next to the original feedback.

Comment

Left a reply (didn't know you could do that),thanks for the advice peeps
        Powered by ????

Comment

Left a reply (didn't know you could do that),thanks for the advice peeps
          You can also add a follow up to the good rating you gave her.
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
            You can also add a follow up to the good rating you gave her.
            Hi Morr,how do I add a follow up?Cheers.
            Powered by ????

Comment

Report her to ebay, if your ad clearly said 7inch with no reference to 12, then they will sort it for you.

Comment

Forget

You could always just forget about it, its not like youve been shot or fined or jailed or anything, If I ever decided to buy something from ebay I wouldnt give a hoot if the seller had the odd negatve. If most of his feedbacks were good Id trust him/her. Its not like its an exam or something that you need to get full marks in and its hardly going to make you talk of the bay or a rogue trader overnight.

Relax

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Just leave a short (sacastic without being rude) message on the -ve feedback, something like, it's clearly stated on the description as 7", I still posted +ve feedback for you even tho you left me a -ve feedback, it's not your fault you are blonde.....

Comment

many a blonde in a similar situation, i imagine.....
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Hi Morr,how do I add a follow up?Cheers.
                      Goto your my ebay page, scroll to bottom, click on Feedback Forum, then select Reply to feedback left, this will bring up a list of all feedback you have left, on the right hand side you can now select the Follow-up action.
                      Maurice
                      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                        You could always just forget about it, its not like youve been shot or fined or jailed or anything, If I ever decided to buy something from ebay I wouldnt give a hoot if the seller had the odd negatve. If most of his feedbacks were good Id trust him/her. Its not like its an exam or something that you need to get full marks in and its hardly going to make you talk of the bay or a rogue trader overnight.

Relax

Bogus
                        This is how I usually work, especially as you leave a reply to the poor feedback like you have.
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Ebay Admin are Useless

I received a negative feedback some time ago after a person decided to Buy It Now on an item I was selling, then proceed to leave neg feedback immediately. i never sent him the item, and he never paid me. he was just being a pr*ck.

I spoke to Ebay on numerous occasions asking them to remove the feedback as it was unwarranted. they just sent automated responses, and then finally when I did speak to a human, they just said they wouldn't remove feedback unless both parties agreed to withdraw it. Since I never had any contact from the buyer, this was a bit difficult.

I just left a reply saying what happened and that the buyer was a #@8$#*
                          It has never affected any of my sales and I actually think buyers are beginning to get wary of accounts with 100% records. It looks a bit too good.

Ebay Feedback is a bit like a Surf. . .

. . . it has to be a little bit dirty to look really, really good!!

Just Vegging Out

Comment

Working...
                          X