Hello from Kuwait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Kuwait...

... and 42 degrees and petrol so cheap you can fill up a Pajero for under 8 quid hope that depressed you as much as it did me so's I'm not on my own!!!!

dunno if any of you ever been out here? In summary: hot, sand, oil, sand, err.... very hot!!!! Lottie has gone a lovely brown colour, I'm bright red from the face down until my legs, which are still managing to do milk bottle impressions...

How's the weather in Blighty?
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Originally posted by Snoop
    ... and 42 degrees and petrol so cheap you can fill up a Pajero for under 8 quid hope that depressed you as much as it did me so's I'm not on my own!!!!

dunno if any of you ever been out here? In summary: hot, sand, oil, sand, err.... very hot!!!! Lottie has gone a lovely brown colour, I'm bright red from the face down until my legs, which are still managing to do milk bottle impressions...

You wont get any replies - everyone's over on the Toyota forum at the mo!!!

Hope you're having fun!!! SDV is keeping well and enjoying her stay!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      You wont get any replies - everyone's over on the Toyota forum at the mo!!!

Hope you're having fun!!! SDV is keeping well and enjoying her stay!!

Yeah and Lindas given it a full valet and polished it too!!! Free of charge to you guys

Enjoy the hols mate.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop

i spent 6 months out there a few years ago wow....hot hot hot think it reached 48 degrees in the desert at that time, and if you dared to walk bare foot on the sand ....OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHOOOOOOTTTTTTTT............
        but then again it may not be a good idea to do that with all the scorpions and sand vipers knocking about........ but if you check out the locals some ware coats in this heat ..........enjoy.......
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          Yeah and Lindas given it a full valet and polished it too!!! Free of charge to you guys

Enjoy the hols mate.

yeah right....
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by dirtydog

Enjoy the hols mate.

Originally posted by Linda
            yeah right....
            Yeah - don't be doing that or the SDV will never want to come home again LOL Mind you, if Tony can fix it without cleaning off the engine I'll be more then impressed!!!!

Lottie is now so brown she looks like a local. I'm threatening to put her in the full black local clobber so she doesn't show me up.
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Hehehe, Do a swap for some camels!

Galloping across salisbury on a camel! Now theres a photo oportunity!
              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
              X