No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcme aboard!! Nice to see another first gen!! I think thats what Tony meant too with his empty post
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      I think thats what Tony meant too with his empty post
      Thought he was just being the strong silent type
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
        Thought he was just being the strong silent type
        It was the 'this thread is useless.....' pic, but our website seems to be unhappy!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Ln61

Thanks for all the replies! I`m very proud of the grey beast and just want to eat with her, sleep with her, take her out to places and give her a good scrub-down every now and then!

If there are any meets close to Lancashire please let me know. I will be waiting for the ucky road-venture tyres to run out before I fit some chunkier AT`s.
          cheers for now.