surf sunvisor and owners manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf sunvisor and owners manual

hi all, totally new to this site and only just bought my first ever off roader, a 3.0ssrx 1994 and i just bought an owners manual and visor translation off the web. these are in PDF and DOC files total of 6.1 Mb and if anyone wants a copy just Email me and i'll get around to it! Free press and all that!
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

DREW Congrats on your new purchase mate! Its MANDATORY to put pics of your new TOY on the Forum ENJOY!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

will do as soon as i pick it up !!!!! its just being prepped for me to collect it from the dealer! just a little excited!
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Its like XMAS as a youngster all over again. We wont hear from you for a couple of days after youve got it as you will be out in it all the time.

P.S Dont go buying any ballbearings off EBAY as its a con. Do a search under EGR & all will be revealed
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

seen them on there and thought it probably would be !!!
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

As you are new use the SEARCH facility for answers to your questions 1st .
            It saves a lot of Hastle
            You will notice a lot of JAW ache due to the SURF grin this is normal & the pain will ease in time.
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

just found the mod, its a piece of cake !!! Will be doing that to my toy!! damm that dealer why hasnt he finished it yet!!!!
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Sit down or there will be a BIG HOLE in the carpet from pacing up & down in ANTICIPATION.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                X