WIPAC Offroad Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIPAC Offroad Lights

Hi i have just ordered a pair of Wipac spot lamps. Can anyone tell me how to fit these on A frame bar ? Do you drill holes or do you need mountings ? My number plate is in the centre and have measured it and they will just fit

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason

The lights will come with mounting bolts that you bolt thru your a bar (may even have some holes already in it). If not then B&Q or similar will stock bolts.

Connect them via a relay to your highbeam wire or a seperate switch. Use the search facility on here. Its been covered numerous times and is very detailed!
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

halfords do a little switch with the wires and a relay, and all the instructions. 11.99...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
        Hi Jason

The lights will come with mounting bolts that you bolt thru your a bar (may even have some holes already in it). If not then B&Q or similar will stock bolts.

Connect them via a relay to your highbeam wire or a seperate switch. Use the search facility on here. Its been covered numerous times and is very detailed!
        My A bar doesn't have any holes and i don't really want to put any in it. Is this what everyone else does. I was thinking more of a clamp that went round the a bar.

Comment

You could probably get clamp on brackets, but I wouldnt know where!

Depending on the size of tube, do a google for keeclamp or key clamp, its the stuff they use for tubular railings, they may do a bracket to suit?
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

got an old ARB brochure from frogs island 4x4 and it has some clamp on light light brackets in not sure what size bar they clamp onto but may be worth giving them a ring.
            Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Working...
            X