spray paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spray paint

where can you purchase spray paint for a surf???i need to do a bit of touch up work but the the paint code means nothing in halfruads

Originally posted by nige-s
    where can you purchase spray paint for a surf???i need to do a bit of touch up work but the the paint code means nothing in halfruads
    if you give the paint code to halfords they will have it mixed and put in a spraycan costs about £16 and takes about a week to come in store
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by nige-s
      Go to a paint shop supplier ask them to use the colour chart rather than the paint code as my blue surfs colour came out a slight purple
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Go to a paint shop supplier ask them to use the colour chart rather than the paint code as my blue surfs colour came out a slight purple
        why the hell didnt i think of that

Comment

Local Colorplan paint factors sorted me out with a can of luvverly burgundy. Nice!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

I got mine from these nice people.

www.auto-paint.co.uk

It's blue, keep it to yourself, but blue ones are faster you know! sssshhhhh!

Comment

Got mine off the shelf , same code as on plate . £2.56 for 400ml .(trade) . Not used it on a panel yet but test card looked near enough after a previous full vehicle repaint .
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
              X