No announcement yet.

Monster truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got any rocks / hardcore? put them in a big pile and you could make your own mini Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Got any rocks / hardcore? put them in a big pile and you could make your own mini Rubicon!
      isn't that a curry?
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Mmmmmm Curry!
        No mate, that's a Ruby.
        As in Wax.

Comment

awsome! i had a nitro touring car, but found it totally unreliable! just how quick is it?!
          VW Taro (hilux single cab PU) - 31" rubber, H/D springs and shackles, LSD, 4 pot front callipers, 2.4 N/A Flymo engine..

Comment

Originally posted by ja1983
            awsome! i had a nitro touring car, but found it totally unreliable! just how quick is it?!
            Not very at the moment!!!!

We were round Matt's last night, it got up to quite a speed while I pushed it but then its coast to a halt, and that was no fun after 5mins...........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

holy shirt!! you can get jet engined R/C planes.....

http://www.tjt.bz/products.php

be like having your own guided missile!!

*dear santa....*
              VW Taro (hilux single cab PU) - 31" rubber, H/D springs and shackles, LSD, 4 pot front callipers, 2.4 N/A Flymo engine..

Comment

I've got one of them!
                ..a holey shirt that is.

Comment

you can get jet powered RC trucks too!!...

seen a bloke with a ram jet powered shopping trolley!!...

i'm still working on my jet powered beer cooler, but can't get a cheap turbo to make it!!

Comment

I have the Traxxas Nitro, was so much fun after I found out how to start it and keep it running.
                    Then I took it to the local football field and found the only tree on the outskirts.
                    Now my truck is over half an inch shorter than it used to be, and for some strange reason only goes round in circles!

But they can out chase a dog or cat, and can do some damage when going full tilt!
                    Attached Files
                    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by Djandco
                      I have the Traxxas Nitro, was so much fun after I found out how to start it and keep it running.
                      Then I took it to the local football field and found the only tree on the outskirts.
                      Now my truck is over half an inch shorter than it used to be, and for some strange reason only goes round in circles!

But they can out chase a dog or cat, and can do some damage when going full tilt!
                      expensive ones have special parts to avoid impact damage!...
                      thank f**k!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        Not very at the moment!!!!

We were round Matt's last night, it got up to quite a speed while I pushed it but then its coast to a halt, and that was no fun after 5mins...........

Did MATT use VEG OIL
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                          expensive ones have special parts to avoid impact damage!...
                          thank f**k!!
                          Have to agree with you there, but mine was not a cheep one, still cost around the 500 mark with all the bits they don't come with.
                          Just don't put any after market alloy bits on, that is where I went wrong, they don't bend with impact then go back to the normal shape, they just stay bent!

Comment

Have to agree with you there, but mine was not a cheep one, still cost around the 500 mark with all the bits they don't come with.
                            Just don't put any after market alloy bits on, that is where I went wrong, they don't bend with impact then go back to the normal shape, they just stay bent!
                            ah right... must say this is far better quality than the others i've had in the past...
                            only trouble ism they've made it with plastic gears which have shredded!... only 3 quid for a new one, but i'm going for alloy on those....

also, jetpro tuned exhaust, race filter, wheelie bar...etc...etc.... man, this is gonna be one expensive garage ornament!!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                              ah right... must say this is far better quality than the others i've had in the past...
                              only trouble ism they've made it with plastic gears which have shredded!... only 3 quid for a new one, but i'm going for alloy on those....

also, jetpro tuned exhaust, race filter, wheelie bar...etc...etc.... man, this is gonna be one expensive garage ornament!!
                              What you do is get all the bits, put them in a box and put it in the shed till you get time.
                              Then you get it out, strip it all down, find that you have lost the most important bit, put it all in the box and sulk till the shops open.
                              Then you go to the shop, find that they have no clue what you are on about.
                              Then you realise that you have a bit on it the wrong way round, try to salvage your street cred by saying you have a one off mod and go home.
                              Then you put it back together the right way round, drink some cans, take it out, drink some more cans, start it up, drink one more for luck and crash it.

So I have been told anyway

Comment

What you do is get all the bits, put them in a box and put it in the shed till you get time.
                                Then you get it out, strip it all down, find that you have lost the most important bit, put it all in the box and sulk till the shops open.
                                Then you go to the shop, find that they have no clue what you are on about.
                                Then you realise that you have a bit on it the wrong way round, try to salvage your street cred by saying you have a one off mod and go home.
                                Then you put it back together the right way round, drink some cans, take it out, drink some more cans, start it up, drink one more for luck and crash it.

So I have been told anyway
                                He He nice 1 been there done that...........but the Savage is out to play on the beach tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X