crash bang wallop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash bang wallop

does anybody know any good body shops around north wales im in blaneau ffestiniog now as i came round a corner and a car load of oaps were on my side of the road after swerving to avoid them ive s****ped all down the wall my passenger side so i need a good garage they must supply a courtesy car as well . has anybody made a claim through lifesure are they any good ???? hope someone can help cheers

If they have admitted liability just go through your insurance as they should sort it all out for you
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

they drove off

when i caught up with them they said if i went ot the police they would say i was speeding i went to the police anyway but im not holding out much hope.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew coventry
        when i caught up with them they said if i went ot the police they would say i was speeding i went to the police anyway but im not holding out much hope.
        OAP CHAVS they get on your nerves
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

Sorry to hear about that mate.

Tell the old bill the driver couldn't see a thing. With luck he/she will have to have an eye test and knowing the oap's these days, he/she will be blind as a post.

Comment

I fought the GERMANS in the WAR for you young man pssssssssssssssssssss
            Ive been rammed in Tescos today with a shopping basket OUCH i said no apology or nothing.
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              I fought the GERMANS in the WAR for you young man pssssssssssssssssssss
              Ive been rammed in Tescos today with a shopping basket OUCH i said no apology or nothing.
              My old man took an OAP to court after running into the back of the b****er:

Lost cause from the start ..... until the old devil explained that he "was driving along at no more than 60mph when he saw that the pub to the left did food and as he was hungry and nearly past it he put on the brakes quite hard. When he had almost come to a stop he indicated to turn off left into the carpark. It was then that he was hit from behind." Then the old fool explains that he couldn't have seen the pub any earlier 'cas he wasn't wearing his glasses!!!

And you thought a surf-driving grin was big - should have seen the one on the prosecution. Dad left with No-Claims well safe!!
              where's this bit go then?

Comment

Working...
              X