Day off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day off?

There seems to be a lot of people on the forum at this time of day, have you all got.......
    The day off,
    The office to yourselves,
    Teacher training day,
    you're off sick,
    Can't be ar5ed to go to work today.
    Please select one or more of the above.

i.m at work, just not doing any...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I'm off work. Thursdays and Fridays are my days off.

Comment

I'm supposed to be working, but I've just sprayed some wood stain / lacquer on the cabinets I'm making and it's a bit difficult to breathe in the workshop at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          I'm supposed to be working, but I've just sprayed some wood stain / lacquer on the cabinets I'm making and it's a bit difficult to breathe in the workshop at the moment.

The first job I ever had when I left school was as a furniture polish sprayer. Used to have to spray office furniture with stain then lacquer. Only lasted 6mths. What a messy, smelly horrible job. Had to change the filters very often as the lacquer hardens like concrete. Didn't fancy the inside of my lungs looking like that!!

Comment

i'm into my 8th week sick
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I at work (lunch break) but am in holiday mode as I drive down to Stormforces part of the world tomorrow.
              [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by FISH EAGLE
                I at work (lunch break) but am in holiday mode as I drive down to Stormforces part of the world tomorrow.
                stuff work just go home and get ready for your hols

Comment

Im off on holiday for 2 weeks waiting to move into my new HOUSE all this stress is killing me
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

You'd better book another two weeks off after the move then, 'cos you're gonna need them too!

Hope it all goes smoooooooooothly.

Comment

We sold it in MAY then PROBLEM after PROBLEM with her Mortgage Company
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

i know how you feel mark i had the same when i purchased this place.the bloke who bought my old place never had a deposit yet alone have the mortgage sorted out,so what the hell the solicitorswere playing at i had no idea

Comment

I'm Off not sick or skiving tho official time off wonderful it is an all!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            i know how you feel mark i had the same when i purchased this place.the bloke who bought my old place never had a deposit yet alone have the mortgage sorted out,so what the hell the solicitorswere playing at i had no idea
                            Her MORTGAGE adviser badly advised her then left without telling her which delayed things by 5 weeks it took them 3 weeks to get a surveyor in.
                            Nightmare, Hoping to exchange next week
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

it took 7 monthsfrom start to when i moved in then i had to have a go at the solicitors to get them to pull their fingers out or i will pull out of the sale

Comment

Working...
                              X