• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday

Tallyman
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

All together now.........."Hey mister Tallyman, tally me banana, daylight come and me wanna go home"
    Happy year older dude!

Comment

well spotted Marky

happy burpday young Tallyman

Dave

Comment

(birth)day wesay day wesay daywesay daylight come and we wanna go home...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Why thank you all kind sirs. I don't know about young though. I'm just waiting till I can retire and start drawing all that money I've been putting away for my pension.

Oh s..t, just seen my new pension forecast. Seems some robbin bas..rd called Gordon Brown has been pinching all my savings to give to his favourite charities (EU, single mothers, work shy illegal immigrants, Africa Dictators, American warmongers, etc). Oh well, that's retirement put off for a few more year then.

And I can't even celibrate by taking the Surf out for a drive. Got to keep all my go juice to take me to Cardiff on Monday for a course. Only compensation (excluding the mileage allowance) is that I get to take two of the young ladies from accounts with me as they're on the same course!!! Oh, I do wish I was 30 years younger.
          Mike G

Comment

Working...
          X