The Black Bullet Gleams again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Black Bullet Gleams again

Whilst Tony was distracted changing my front brakes I snuck some Meguars onto Lindas pride and joy!
    It is worth mentioning thad the good Dr Anglegrinder had spent two hours the previous day polishing, but Im sorry to say it lacked that Meguars Gold gleam!
    All the best!
    GTdog
    Attached Files
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Did you wipe Dr A's mucky handprints off that white steering wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
      Whilst Tony was distracted changing my front brakes I snuck some Meguars onto Lindas pride and joy!
      It is worth mentioning thad the good Dr Anglegrinder had spent two hours the previous day polishing, but Im sorry to say it lacked that Meguars Gold gleam!
      All the best!
      GTdog
      gleaming is the word especially the chrome against the black, top job!
      now did you notice the maroon Surf next to Linda's in the photos that could come up really well if you could find your way to give it the same treatment, I would be eternally gratefull as it is mine! in for a new head all the way from deepest Kent
      I felt that Tony was the only one I could trust to do a proper job having read the forums and come to the conclusion it is all to easy to trust the job to others that don't really understand Surf's like Tony does!
      Bobo

Comment

p.s

Thanks for getting my Surf in the picture I never thought it would be shown on the forum as i am useless at the technology involved in putting a picture on !
        cheers
        Bobo

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
          All the best!
          GTdog
          Now that's dedication - i can't even be arsed to polish my own!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
            Did you wipe Dr A's mucky handprints off that white steering wheel?

Nope - she's been given intense treatment by Daddy, then a nice polish by Uncle George, but noone has cleaned her insides... Who's coming up next then??

Bobo - your nice ickle truck got a good wash last night as it poured with rain!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

See? There's a nother two 'closet shiney's' been ousted!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                Nope - she's been given intense treatment by Daddy, then a nice polish by Uncle George, but noone has cleaned her insides... Who's coming up next then??

Bobo - your nice ickle truck got a good wash last night as it poured with rain!!

Linda, we did the exterior, you said yoou were going to do the interior!
                Although your offer was tempting, Tony would I doubt consider it a fare trade for an interior valet!

Thanks again to the Good Dr Anglegrinder, and Aunty Linda for your assistance.
                Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  See? There's a nother two 'closet shiney's' been ousted!
                  Hehe - the Black Bullet does her share of getting muddy... but she likes to look nice and shiny too to impress the boy trucks...

George - I know I said I'd do the interior, but I actually had to WORK all afternoon...
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

[/QUOTE]

did anyone throw some car shampoo at it ? that would mean all it needs is some Meguiars now!
                    Bobo

Comment

Originally posted by bobo

did anyone throw some car shampoo at it ? that would mean all it needs is some Meguiars now!
                      Bobo[/QUOTE]

Ahh but she's purring again today..... so maybe she doent need any polish? She looks very clean to me anyway... nice seats too!!!
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ahh but she's purring again today..... so maybe she doent need any polish? She looks very clean to me anyway... nice seats too!!! [/QUOTE]

Purring thats good to hear been too long can't wait to drive her again!
                        not too long now I guess
                        you are right about the polish

Comment

Originally posted by bobo

Purring thats good to hear been too long can't wait to drive her again!
                          not too long now I guess
                          you are right about the polish
                          Has Tony rung you yet?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                            Has Tony rung you yet?

Not Yet

Comment

he has now - see you later!!

Linda