Daihatsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daihatsu

I've just looked at a B plate Fourtrack van body. December MOT and poss. tax.

Clean body and spotless underside. £750 asking price. I quite fancy a toy to through round salisbury plain etc.

Are they any good? Is it worth the money. Its a 2.8 apparently. I know absolutely nothing about them. Except the obvious!
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Originally posted by Danno

Clean body and spotless underside. £750 asking price. I quite fancy a toy to through round salisbury plain etc.

Are they any good? Is it worth the money. Its a 2.8 apparently. I know absolutely nothing about them. Except the obvious!
    Keith (Hormygollop) and CTA have one they abuse at the Pit once in a while . They like to roll theirs over , well Alan does . I think Linda had one and apart from rot I think they are OK .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I had a 2.8 fourtrak, and it was a great truck for off road abuse. Gearboxes can have problems so make sure its sweet. Mine offroaded well, but lacked a lot of the comforts of the surf. Wish I'd kept it now as an offroad toy, but needed the Part ex at the time.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Comforts? Did they come with any in the first place?

Geezer said it has a habit sometimes of popping out of 2nd on overun so I'm a bit dubious on that one.
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Comforts? Did they come with any in the first place?

Geezer said it has a habit sometimes of popping out of 2nd on overun so I'm a bit dubious on that one.
          MMMmm so would I be, mine didnt like 2nd either, and apparently that was one of the first signs of the gearbox probs....
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

why not go for a suki Dan
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I wasnt really looking for a toy, but it was sat outside where I'm working so thought I'd take a look.

Would prefer a suzi must admit! Just it seemed cheap and looks very tidy for its age.
              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

[http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...DME:L:RTQ:UK:1

Thank you for using eBay

i bought this 1 for just a little more than the price shown and its a little beauty
                Last edited by stormforce; 14 September 2005, 18:34.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

neighbours on his 2nd fourtrack - loves em to bits - goes from oop north to south wales on farms working his dogs - gets loadsa abuse and little mainainance - they were well raved about in some of the offroad mags last year - very poplier' with farmers as well as a cheap alternative to landys

neighbour got his p plate van at auction for less than 2k a few years ago - ex gamekeepers (full of .22 LR bullets under the carpet!!!!) see they even have a rear rollcage built in as std - nice touch - very basic elsewhere though. oh yes and it goes like **** off a wet stick as they say round ere' - his mates paj is lost on the motorway and i bricked it following him offroad in me surf - and hes got road biased tyres on

ATB

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X