AHGGG.No Diesel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHGGG.No Diesel!!

Anyone else finding it hard to get Diesel tonite? I've been round umpteen garages this evening, many have run out nad the rest you have to q for ages!! Whats it gonna b like next week!

same here, not for my car but there was no diesel and a 45min queue for optimax.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

We just filled up, at Costco!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!, 20lts @ £8.99, giggle, :Jim Carey voice: loooos-ers.............. :/Jim Carey voice:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hmm, 1st gen (petrol) is full but 3rd gen (diesel) is empty. And guess which one I have to use tomorrow, the 3rd gen. Marvellous.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
          Hmm, 1st gen (petrol) is full but 3rd gen (diesel) is empty. And guess which one I have to use tomorrow, the 3rd gen. Marvellous.
          have they got a 24 hr garage in trowbridge yet??

when i used to go there a lot the nearest was swindon!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            have they got a 24 hr garage in trowbridge yet??

when i used to go there a lot the nearest was swindon!
            hehe, yeah i think tescos is but other than that, its gonna be Warminster (25 mins)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              hehe, yeah i think tescos is but other than that, its gonna be Warminster (25 mins)
              There's one in Melksham (where!), opposite the old police station.
              Filled the surf up on saturday and filled the bike up last nite.just hope it dont rain for a few days...i hate riding in the wet!
              So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Originally posted by Rob

I'm using my Defender to get to work this week to give it a run. My Surf is full to the brim. Trouble is, I now sleep with the curtain open incase some scum thief try's to drain my tanks. Remember though, we all want cheaper fuel, so we need to support this protest. No pain, no gain. If worst comes to worst, I will mix it 50/50 with veg oil to keep her running. Hope I don't come accross the C&E storm troopers.

Comment

Originally posted by surfer daz
                  There's one in Melksham (where!), opposite the old police station.
                  Filled the surf up on saturday and filled the bike up last nite.just hope it dont rain for a few days...i hate riding in the wet!
                  oh yeah, the Total garage, forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                    I'm using my Defender to get to work this week to give it a run. My Surf is full to the brim. Trouble is, I now sleep with the curtain open incase some scum thief try's to drain my tanks. Remember though, we all want cheaper fuel, so we need to support this protest. No pain, no gain. If worst comes to worst, I will mix it 50/50 with veg oil to keep her running. Hope I don't come accross the C&E storm troopers.
                    I agree I completely understand the reasons and I hope we get somewhere this time!!!
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                    X