Great danes missing after crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thank you letter from the 2 Z's owner

cannot say enough Thankyou's or enough words to tell you all the kindness's that you ALL have given of yourselves to help find Zoe and Zalock, from the the strangers on the motorway who went to try and catch them, John Pett, the police, landowners and villagers. All the Great Dane owners and 'Daneline'.
    The miles Paul Sullivan and 'Nelson'- (A lovely black Dane) walked and put up notices.
    To Pat Fordyce-Gale who has an old Christine Kemp Dane who caught Zoe on the Tuesday evening and Sara Pepper who drove down to collect her and bring her home.
    A local spotted Zalok early saturday morning, Paul went with 'Nelson' and managed to catch him Nelson ,being a black, Zalok must of thought it was family!!
    Paul then brought him home to me on Saturday evening.What joy and relief! To Nick and Trevor White who co-ordinated all the e-mails, Julie and Tony S-L, Sheila Lakeland, Sue and Robin Searle, Lizzi, and so many more. All the wonderful Dane people who travelled miles at vast expense to help find them, is overwhelming.
    The wonderful phone calls and support I recieved it was unbelievable and I am so grateful. Thankyou all, It is such a simple word but means so much.

Jill

Jill phoned me yesterday to ask if she could fax me this kind 'Thankyou' letter to all that helped in the search for Zoe and Zalok, and would if I would post it on the forum, as she could not possibly write to everyone individually. Zoe and Zalok are doing well and none the worse for their adventure!! Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
    X