couple of easy ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of easy ones

After a bit of a grinding noise I got to thinking.
    #1) Why do I never see surfs younger than P reg??
    #2) What is the highest recorded Kilometers on anyones surf. Mine is 250k which i think is pretty high, but she is still quite young at an M reg.
    #3) Why does diesel cost so bl##dy much even after we got boots on the ground in the gulf. How do the people who say we invaded for oil answer that?? Cheaper diesel, happy surf. simple.
    #4)why dont i have five million quid??
    #5)why did i keep forgetting to put a hundred quid on the ashes??

Any answers happily received

1) You only ever notice 3rd Gen's.

2) No idea

3) a) Greedy Chancellor b) George Bush "$%*^ed" up as usual

4) You ain't bought enough Premium Bonds or Lotto tickets yet (probably need to but 5M lotto tickets to stand a chance.

5) Cause you're too busy watching the nailbiting games to think about anthing else
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by blacksurf
      #2) What is the highest recorded Kilometers on anyones surf. Mine is 250k which i think is pretty high,
      Mine is on 262.ooo ks and me brothers is on 270 something and his is a 1st gen.
      I know there ar 2LTs over here trotting round at over 300 ks without an overhaul / reco.
      I am lead to believe that with good care the 2LT will go 500 ks before needing a reco.....rings, bearings, gaskets, seals etc.
      Simon.O.
      '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

for a first gen surf this guy must hold the record for most km's
        round the world

Comment

We have a B reg with about 250,000 KM on it, and my L reg has about 95,000 miles now... Your's is just a baby!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by blacksurf
            After a bit of a grinding noise I got to thinking.
            #1) Why do I never see surfs younger than P reg?? look harder!

#2) What is the highest recorded Kilometers on anyones surf. Mine is 250k which i think is pretty high, but she is still quite young at an M reg. dunno - but you can bet it'll be higher than half a million

#3) Why does diesel cost so bl##dy much even after we got boots on the ground in the gulf. How do the people who say we invaded for oil answer that?? they'll lie - and still rip off the common man

#4)why dont i have five million quid?? cos you're a common man like the rest of us.

#5)why did i keep forgetting to put a hundred quid on the ashes?? wouldn't that just make your money dirty?
            hope that helps
            Dave

Comment

Working...
            X