Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any views on this 3rd Gen Surf?

Hi everyone,
    I've been looking at surfs for a while now, but still can't find the right one.
    Looking at a 3rd gen blue over silver ssr-g. I've noticed they go for around £7/8k for a 97/98, this sounds a lot of money, do they hold their value well or are just expensive when new?
    Here's one I've found on Ebay, what do you reckon?

SSRG

Cheers
    Last edited by Bacchus; 10 September 2005, 23:32.

Originally posted by Bacchus
    Hi everyone,
    I've been looking at surfs for a while now, but still can't find the right one.
    Looking at a 3rd gen blue over silver ssr-g. I've noticed they go for around £7/8k for a 97/98, this sounds a lot of money, do they hold their value well or are just expensive when new?
    Here's one I've found on Ebay, what do you reckon?

SSRG

Cheers
    Looks ok not a bad price for the intercooled model go take it for a drive see what you think.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Done a lot of miles for a 3rd gen aint it?

Looks well smart tho'.

Comment

Price sounds good for a 3rd gen. There's a lot of them out there that are way over priced - £10-14k I've seen in the past for a 98/99.

I bought my 3rd gen when it came into the country 2 years ago - had 133,000km on it then. Not all Jap imports are low mileage.

172,000km now

Comment

buy mine for 7500... do a search and there's lots of pics!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Looks like a dealer, another Surf parked in the background. As said price looks good but give it a good going over and don't let the leather etc run away with your heart.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

I went to look at one of his-said it was mint .Had a fair amount of internal cosmetic damage,burns ,scuffs etc.

His feed back is excellent .

Comment

is the giraffe steering wheel included
                if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  Looks like a dealer, another Surf parked in the background. As said price looks good but give it a good going over and don't let the leather etc run away with your heart.
                  he does deal when i was looking for my 3.0 surf i e-mailed him about 1 he had on e-bay
                  sounds nice bloke tell him what your after and says he will find it.
                  but as already said give it a drive and if you got the money and she right for you
                  knock him down a bit and buy it i say
                  good luck and happy hunting Fella
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Miles look high but price looks rightish. Don't rush the right one will turn up. I wanted a manual and just missed one at CCB. I got one a week later, 16,000 miles and I paid £10K for it from autoplanet, they wanted £11500 but I waved a wedge of cash at him & greed got the better of him.
                    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
                    X