Newbie Surfer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Surfer...

That is actually a Fib...although i am seriously considering a 'Surf'. Thought id come on here and pester you guys...i currently own/run a S2 RS Turbo, spent the last 8 months fettling it into the beast she is now, but im getting bored of going quickly. We run an RS Forum, so i know resourses like this are the best place to gain knowledge.

Now this is what i would like...please feel free to rip me to shreds for not having a clue..lol..black, with the recaro's, tastfully lifted on nice rims. As for everything else, im unsure..is it just the 2.4's that suffer from head problems, or is it the entire range..??

I'm sure i'll have loads of questions, never even driven a 4x4, let alone off road. Be a couple of months yet before the RS is finished and ready to go to a new home...

Originally posted by an1mal_69
    That is actually a Fib...although i am seriously considering a 'Surf'. Thought id come on here and pester you guys...i currently own/run a S2 RS Turbo, spent the last 8 months fettling it into the beast she is now, but im getting bored of going quickly. We run an RS Forum, so i know resourses like this are the best place to gain knowledge.

Now this is what i would like...please feel free to rip me to shreds for not having a clue..lol..black, with the recaro's, tastfully lifted on nice rims. As for everything else, im unsure..is it just the 2.4's that suffer from head problems, or is it the entire range..??

I'm sure i'll have loads of questions, never even driven a 4x4, let alone off road. Be a couple of months yet before the RS is finished and ready to go to a new home...
    as far as i know from reading on here its the earlier 2.4's that suffer.the later 2.4 has the modified head,buts its like any motor anything could go wrong at anytime i've had my 2.4 for 18mths now and nothing gone on it yet
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
    X