Fuel Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Price

I see the fuel price has dropped a bit. So where is the b***** drop in fuel prices at the pumps then?? This goverment and the oil companies take the p***. How many people have to drop into poverty before something is done about it?? If we lived in France, the Farmers would have burned every last petrol station by now if that happened to them.

Give me cheaper diesel, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Its like a metaphorical knife in the back, can only go in deeper, never be retracted, and the wound never heals.

If you think you have a gripe, last year I was paying 32ppl for red diesel for the boats, this year 60ppl, and the government want to remove the duty exemtion, so that in two years my fuel costs will have trebbled whilst my income remains the same!
    I have gone from paying £36 in fuel costs a day to just over £65, it makes a hell of a difference, especialy on a delivery where a thousand mile job was 3k in fuel and now 6k, its cheaper by road, and my business is going tubular on long deliverys!
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

i was at a marina yeaterday (on the thames)

there fuel was cheaper than that??... i'll try to memorise it next time i'm there... (sure it was about 40p)
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I found an old petrol reciept in my jacket yesterday, and in Apr 02, petrol was .74 ppl. And I heard on the news this morning that the government hasnt raised the duty in 2 years. In that case the petrol companies are raking it in...

Comment

i was self employed driving in 1998-99 and the diesel was 61.9ppl it went up to 81.9ppl in 18 months and that's when we had a blockade in park lane London... i was on telly and everything!! so really, compared to that, 20p in 4 years is better than 20p in 18 months!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I was reading the Daily Telegraph the other day. France and Germany are on 71ppl, and would you believe it? That tiny country Luxembourg is charging 53ppl, YES thats 53ppl. How the hell can they manage that, and thats with no oil reserves. Bet you thats because we are paying for them to drive their Surfs on our EU contribution.

Call me bitter and twisted, BUT IT AINT CRICKET OLD BOY.

Comment

Working...
            X