langdale quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• langdale quest

just been and had a look at the langdale quest web site might take tonka for a play but take a look in there gallery at the prat in his porshe 4x4?

Originally posted by spoofer28
    just been and had a look at the langdale quest web site might take tonka for a play but take a look in there gallery at the prat in his porshe 4x4?
    Yeah we laughed at it also....if you search in the off-road section you'll see ther many piccies take from the site visit earlier on in the year
    Gaz

Comment

same dude???

DEVILS PIT

LANGDALE QUEST

nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

now i reckon the porsche to ginger dude proximity ratio is directionally proportionate to length of time stuck
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I was wanting to go again sometime soon. Anyone else up for it.
          Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

I se from the picture that everyone was for helping....helping laugh at the guy stuck that is LOL
            Gaz

Comment

Fair play to the fella for taking a new £60K car off into the mud. I bet most you wouldn't have the balls to do that! I also bet it's one of the few Cayennes that will ever go off roading.

Comment

I've seen that section - wouldn't want to walk it never mind drive it! Apparently it has now being close as there had been several roles on the section!

Comment

Working...
                X