No announcement yet.

What Do They Want?? Anyone Know!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the difference between a Lamerover and one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

You can shut the door on a Witness!!!
    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Tell em you already worship at the the church of the pi$$ed up testicosticals.

Mind you I even got caught on holiday, they were there in the only other caravan on the farm!!!
      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

I read the Watchtower once, so when they knocked the door a gain I was armed.

"Do you believe that after Armageddon and we go to the promised land, we will ride on the backs of lions and tigers?" Says Me.
        "That is correct."
        "Well why don't you **** off to Woburn Safari Park and try it today?"

They never came back to that house. I wonder why?

Several years later when I had moved to a new area they kept knocking the door. I had mellowed a bit and had tried reasoned argument but they wouldn't take the hint.
        One morning I answered the door to them stark naked. "Sorry," I said, "I was expecting my boyfriend round."
        They never came back again!!!!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

I used to ask them if they can read and then just pointed to the big Paramedic and smaller "Give Blood" stickers on the back of the 'runner. Problem was that then they started gushing compliments about the job etc. Now I just tell them that my friend across the road is interested in their faith
          Snag is, he's an Anglican priest!!!! - (he has asked me to stop sending them other as they are beginning to pi$$ him off as well)

OBJECTIVE POINT- If I want to know about your faith I'LL come to your church and ask. I don't bang on your door and ask if you want sharp needles, defib shocks and a concoction of drugs now do I??
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

ours is a russian, he escaped from a POW camp in the war and walked to England... my mum always worried that she'd get the sack for talking to him cos she worked at a "government establishment" in the 80's!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              One morning I answered the door to them stark naked.
              They never came back again!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee eeeWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

Semi naked sumo not a pretty sight.

What an awful thought having seen you before you consume the coffee jar its a thought not worth considering
                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  ours is a russian, he escaped from a POW camp in the war and walked to England... my mum always worried that she'd get the sack for talking to him cos she worked at a "government establishment" in the 80's!
                  I had a visit from 2 Georgeous GIRLIES once. I didnt care what they were upto so i invited them in for a Coffee. I was bored & it past the time
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X