• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf Wax

Got the surf waxed up last weekend
    making full use of my best axel stands

Lawn will be as good as ever in a couple of weeks & couple of cuts
    although it wasn't much good to begin with.
    Attached Files

Comment

yikes!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWolfCub
        I'm looking for a counsellor on www.yell.co.uk. I need shed content therpy!!!
        you could always go the other way and indulge by opening a Shed shop...called Neds Sheds
        The right to bear arms...only slightly more ridicu

Comment

Originally posted by Chiko
          you could always go the other way and indulge by opening a Shed shop...called Neds Sheds
          Doesn't sound like it would help. The problem would be that none of the sheds would have any contents!!!

If anything it would just make things worse!!! My craving for shed contents would go un-answered!!!
          Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by Chiko
            Neds Sheds
            and sit in there downing buckfast every night while wearing a hoodie!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              and sit in there downing buckfast every night while wearing a hoodie!

if contents is the problem, how about you ready-fill them with an assortment of breads and beds?

Comment

this will push him over the edge...
                The Long Forgotten Shed
                its jammed to the roof with @@@@@ from all over the place. its a big shed, and the roof is sagging but not yet leaking, and its leaning horribly, the are nettles over the door with ivy and green mould blocking the window. there is no padlock on it, just a pin from an old tractor hitch rusted into the latch. the hinges are stiff with rust, but still solid enough. pile of machinery, purpose lost over the years lay around in the weeds, partially hidden by rusty corrugated iron there are just the faintest remains of ruts where something used the wide doors daily, many years ago......
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

..if thats this forums idea of talking dirty...I'm buying a shogun

Comment

Working...
                  X