insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance

Well chuffed.....got the lowest quote from A Plan . £400 protected NCD, £200 excess.

Pays to keep going back as they said £480 with £250 excess to begin with. Went down to £450 after quote with direct line then down to £400 after £430 quote from Footman James.

Great...i am...gay. NO>>> i am not gay but heres the info.....31, 4 years NCD, fully comp, 1994 3.0TD hilux surf, cobra cat1 alarm/imobiliser, parked on drive, 10,000 miles a year, IT Engineer and part time doorman (which some companies do not like!!)

Sorry CIS but £490 is too much.
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

(which some companies do not like!!)

think your a trouble maker thats why
    why tell um your part time activities i say
    Last edited by pops; 1 September 2005, 15:50.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      (which some companies do not like!!)

think your a trouble maker thats why
      why tell um your part time activities i say
      Yeah, unfortuatly if you dont tell them everything they can use it against you when it all goes tits up.

Just cos i'm a doorman they think i'm higher risk. Just been to a job interview and the guy kept going on about me beating plp up!!! Im as soft as ****, but i can turn it on when an inocent is being hurt......if you know what i mean.

Still got to tell insurace companies everything

Comment

more likely to be parked in town at 2am!

the doormen around this way are arses!... but soft!... i used to have a bit of an anger thing so they mostly get on with me!... they think the small town is the big city!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          more likely to be parked in town at 2am!

the doormen around this way are arses!... but soft!... i used to have a bit of an anger thing so they mostly get on with me!... they think the small town is the big city!
          LOL, hey i cant stand doorman who think there something special. One of me mates is huge but refuses to play fight with me cos he says i'll own him. I know otherwise and i'm sure he'd thrown me a mile

i think the surf is a geater risk as i get thoughs about running ******** drunks over in it!!!! or tieing them to the back and driving off when they won't leave at 11.20 LOL

Comment

Working...
          X