Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering rack bush kits

Hi everyone,
    I have noted there have been a few problems with people obtaining steering rack bush kits.

I obtained one from accounts@jicconline.co.uk via a very helpful chap called - Ian Hazelaar (ih@jicconline.co.uk) who was very patient with me while I was trying to order. I had looked on their main site and was unable to find a steering rack bush kit for my 1996 3rd Gen (KZN185) as it wasnt shown on the parts section, of which they have loads for Surfs surprisingly. Anyway after a bit of e-mailing they do a kit Part No: 2960 which is £68.18p, I have no comparision to say whether cheap or not but when you need one who cares! You can only liase via e-mail addresses as mentioned above and they also have a general enquiries e-mail: eshop@jicconline.co.uk, they aim to respond within 24 hours to any enquiries. You can off course order on line via their website.

Mailing address : Japanese Import Car Centre Online
    8 Cybi Place
    Holyhead, Anglesey LL65 1DT

eFax : 0870-1390241
    Also do Mitsubushi Pajero parts if any one interested
    Hope this helps someone else, mine all put on done and dusted, New MOT in my hand.

Joolz

i tried them, but he seemed to answer a different question to the one i asked and then argued that he was right and i was wrong... even though it wasn't what i asked in the first place!!... (bit of a winker really!!)

and the email only thing is a pain, what would take 5 mins on the phone takes a week by email!

i think i must have an agressive typing tone!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I bought 2 sets of bushes from the USA and they cost me £13 a set inc delivery, do a search on the forum it was only a couple of months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        i tried them, but he seemed to answer a different question to the one i asked and then argued that he was right and i was wrong... even though it wasn't what i asked in the first place!!... (bit of a winker really!!)

and the email only thing is a pain, what would take 5 mins on the phone takes a week by email!

i think i must have an agressive typing tone!
        I agree with you the e-mailing is a pain and that they would more than benefit from having a phone line making things quicker but have to say my kit was delivered the next day along with a couple of bits from Roughtrax who were excellent and like you say it was a breeze to just phone and double check things Ce la vie However at least we know someone does the kit which can be obtained at the end of the day. The chap did prevent me from buying the wrong thing. It's a girlie thing perhaps! Tee Hee
        Joolz

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          I bought 2 sets of bushes from the USA and they cost me £13 a set inc delivery, do a search on the forum it was only a couple of months ago.

Didnt have time to go that route obviously a lot cheaper from USA but I had like two days to sort this so did a panic girlie thing probably but like I say at that point I didnt give a stuff!

Comment

Working...
          X