yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny thing happend in downtown Nairobi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing happend in downtown Nairobi...

Yesterday my wife’s boss (a mazungu who hadn’t been long in-country) was “mugged” by a small boy who threatened to plaster him with the bag of s.h.i.t. he was carrying if he didn’t pay him 100 shillings – needless to say he paid up! We always keep windows and doors locked when entering certain parts of Nairobi, but that’s half the fun! But once you’re out of Nairobi, it becomes Africa again: poor and dusty but usually very friendly!

Anyway, just thought I'd share this interesting way of clinching a deal with you all. So next time you go to visit your bank manager and don't feel like begging to have your OD extended, just come armed with a clear plastic bag of the good stuff!
    @africa4x4cafe
    [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

nice one! - but dont give my dogs any ideas! i dont want them blackmailing me to take them on more walks etc
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

Comment

I always look foreward to your updates and anecdotes from your trip. Keep 'em coming. It will be Winter here soon enough and we will need all the laughs we can get.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by bundubasher
        Yesterday my wife’s boss (a mazungu who hadn’t been long in-country) was “mugged” by a small boy who threatened to plaster him with the bag of s.h.i.t. he was carrying if he didn’t pay him 100 shillings – needless to say he paid up! We always keep windows and doors locked when entering certain parts of Nairobi, but that’s half the fun! But once you’re out of Nairobi, it becomes Africa again: poor and dusty but usually very friendly!

Anyway, just thought I'd share this interesting way of clinching a deal with you all. So next time you go to visit your bank manager and don't feel like begging to have your OD extended, just come armed with a clear plastic bag of the good stuff!
        does any one think that would work on your boss if asking for a pay rise?
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Strewth, out toddler has been doing that for two and a half years, the baby for eleven months, Fidget the Dalmatian for five years and Bosun the Lab for four.

Guess I need to move to Africa for a quiet life, or take them with me to become a crime lord?
          Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by bundubasher

jambo rafiki mzuri !

they dont call it Nairobbery for nothing do they ! one mzunga to another that is....
            Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Jambo!
              Jambo bwana,
              Habari gani,
              Mzuri sana...ad infinitum...

They got me last month when we went to the Carnivore Restuarant. Roaming packs of savages posing as singers who don't stop until you bribe them ludricously. (That's you or the other guests who know they may be next in line!)

Anyway, Salama bru.
              @africa4x4cafe
              [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
              X