• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test drove this today

hmmm... M3 2002 £28,995

convertible, but has hard top on in pics

3246cc 343BHP
    0-60 5.5secs top speed 155mph

my brother in law wants it, but i might get it myself!!

t'was FAST!!!

the only other one they had was nearly £45,000!! (can't condone spending that much on a car!)
    Attached Files
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Tell him Matt, he could get a matching pair of his and hers
    Surfs for that...

Chris

I see you have put new wheels on your truck...whats your old ones
    like??
    GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      hmmm... M3 2002 £28,995

convertible, but has hard top on in pics

3246cc 343BHP
      0-60 5.5secs top speed 155mph

my brother in law wants it, but i might get it myself!!

t'was FAST!!!

the only other one they had was nearly £45,000!! (can't condone spending that much on a car!)

But you WOULD spend £29,000....................... .............Jeez!

Comment

Sounds like a fun car!
        I sold my last BMW as it was so damnn soul-less, it was a 97 328 touring with a sneaky little supercharger. Blisteringly quick, handled well, Police loved handing me points, BMW loved handing me bills. So sold for two surfs which bring a grin to my face.

I should expect that the M3 is more lively and probably a far better drivers car though, so best of luck with either your or your brother in laws purchase!

All the best,
        Gtdog
        Attached Files
        Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

I've always fancied one of them, so I've started with the roofrails!

Comment

My mate has got one

Someone I know has one, but he is loaded so spent £70k on tuning the thing. He 'averaged' 120mph from Monaco to Calais on one trip.

He came with us on a bike trip to the Le Mans Moto GP last year and decided to take the Autoroute back to Calais, then he gets the old red mist and starts racing another Beemer. What he didn't realise was that the French cops love bikes and when the GP is on they turn a blind eye to anything on two wheels, which he wasn't.

He gets hauled in, gets an on the spot £400 fine, his license was confiscated, and he had an on the spot ban. Luckily the guy in the other Beemer stopped up the road and came back for him. The other guys co-driver drove matey-boys M3 5 miles up the road and then he got back in and high tailed it back to Calais.

Now he can't get to mainland Europe in the car cos he isn't allowed to drive in France....so that's his fun and games ruined!!

RobG

Comment

well, i missed out and the B-I-L bought the beemer... he's picking it up on friday...

anyone knoe the MPG on a subaru imprezza??

Comment

Combined figure......29.7 mpg.

Got a dealer not far from me, want me to testdrive one for ya? what's yer credit card number?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Combined figure......29.7 mpg.

Got a dealer not far from me, want me to testdrive one for ya? what's yer credit card number?
                  the B-I-L has one already... he'll be coming down from aberdeen to get BMW so i might buy his subaru to thrash around for a bit.
                  think it's only 270bhp though

Comment

Working...
                  X