big tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big tackle

I,m pondering selling some of my carp gear on good old e-bay but i'm having a bit of trouble finding a courier who will take a six foot long parcel, (stop sniggering) any ideas people?

www.postvan.co.uk might do - they do special stuff, I used them recently and the carrier is nightspeed.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Thank's tim,i'll give them a try.

Comment

nightfreight will do that... up to 3m i think.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by sad old git
          I,m pondering selling some of my carp gear on good old e-bay but i'm having a bit of trouble finding a courier who will take a six foot long parcel, (stop sniggering) any ideas people?

So tell us what you are selling cos there are other sad old gits on here too, you may have something I want!!!!
          How much!

Comment

Surf train maybe .............................?

Cheers, Nick
            "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
              Surf train maybe .............................?

Cheers, Nick

Cruel...so cruel!! I wish my Tiger was as fast as a Hyabusa let alone a kit car powered by a Hyabusa, bet it's fun too!!!gis a go!
              How much!

Comment

Originally posted by waveydavey
                Cruel...so cruel!! I wish my Tiger was as fast as a Hyabusa let alone a kit car powered by a Hyabusa, bet it's fun too!!!gis a go!
                Have to do a few things to it and should have it on road soon, then you'll be welcome to have a go

Cheers, Nick
                "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by waveydavey
                  So tell us what you are selling cos there are other sad old gits on here too, you may have something I want!!!!
                  It's a fox evolution brolly.carryall,groundsheet and overwrap.A bit of a nightmare to wrap up.most of the carriers i've tried have a limit of 1.5m, over that and it start's to get pricey.I've stuck it on e-bay now,pick up only,but i'll check out matt's nightfreight,if they are reasonable i,ll post.

Comment

Working...
                  X