Linda - some pics for you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda - some pics for you...

as requested here's a few quick ones of the hell hound - I'll do some proper ones soon 4u
    Last edited by Draig; 21 November 2003, 12:47.
    Dave

Wow - nice Briard!!
    Here's my Spanish Water Dog at 4 weeks old (if I can attach the piccy). We pick her up on 2nd Dec. any tips on new puppies guys???

Comment

yes - don't do it!!! spend too much time watching the thing!!

nice pics tho - and good luck with the pup - I've got next week off to take ours out in Surf so she gets used to it - any excuse to go for a drive ay
      Last edited by Draig; 21 November 2003, 13:14.
      Dave

Comment

Linda This Is A Dog

this is NYX our german shepherd,
        i talk german to her but still does as she pleases.
        NINE, ROUSE.
        Terrie says NYX is the greek goddess of the darkness.
        i think she [the dog] is a big baby.
        Attached Files
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

OMG! I once had a briad the thing was sooooooo flamin big and decided that she didn't like my lodger so she pooped all over his bed LMAO!!!they say dogs have good instincts. i had to let her go back to her original owner as she was to big to handle
          [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

our last one loved the water and the car, if we couldn't find him he was usually in the bath waiting to have the taps turned on! lost count of the times he'd join someone in the bath too!

if the hatchback was open he'd just jump in and wait for his ride, one day I had the bonnet open and he thought that was the back and jumped right onto the engine - luckily it wasn't on or hot.

this is our third Briard, so we're hoping this one will have some intelligence - although so far I doubt it lol

Dave
            Dave

Comment

This is my Rhodesian Ridgeback Mason he likes to give me a kiss in the morning when I sit in my chair.
              Attached Files
              [center] [/center]

Comment

Mason is a beaut Conker,, any news on the new pup you were getting m8 ?

DM

Comment

Yes m8 his name is Chester This was him on his first day home about 4 weeks ago he is 9 weeks in this pic.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Conker; 21 November 2003, 22:51.
                  [center] [/center]

Comment

Working...
                  X