No announcement yet.

Our Rubicon Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=pops]dont do it tony she cant plaster a wall yet sorry linda only jokin
    feel another party coming on QUOTE]
    Err - said who?? You've never seen my plastering - only Tony's...... Let me know where the parties going to be and we may pop in
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Congratulations to you both
      Thrilled to hear the good news, and delighted to hear you had a great time with the Americans.

Hope to catch up soon,

All the best,
      Gtdog
      Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Echo all the above, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Linda]
          Originally posted by pops
          dont do it tony she cant plaster a wall yet sorry linda only jokin
          feel another party coming on QUOTE]
          Err - said who?? You've never seen my plastering - only Tony's...... Let me know where the parties going to be and we may pop in
          LINDA!... I've seen you plastered a couple of times and yu seemed quite good at it!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Update - pics arriving today!

Ok - keep watching - pics files are being transferred from states as we speak!! Here's a taster...I was the passenger at the time!

Last edited by Linda; 26 August 2005, 09:10.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Ok - keep watching - pics files are being transferred from states as we speak!! Here's a taster...I was the passenger at the time!

The vehicle seems to be a little leaning to the passenger side...you been stacking up on pancakes and blueberry muffins? just kiddin...looks great
              Gaz

Comment

so where are these pictures...? hope they are not coming by snail mail.

Comment

Files are still transferring... so far I have received about 600 pics. I'll have to go through them all and upload etcetc.

Heres another sample....

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Blimey - I don't fancy running a rig like that at the Pit looks a bit draughty
                    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

sorry Gamedawn... I am in love with that red one... that is the sort of bumper/sliders I am after....Jon, just like that please....? Now with those open frame doors... clipped on there... nice...

Keep those images coming Linda, looks like a fabulous time was had by all... so much excitement packed into such a short trip...
                      Last edited by AndyLala; 26 August 2005, 22:41.

Comment

can you imagine driving down the road in this country with no doors?....dont think so with Mr BOBBY
                        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                          can you imagine driving down the road in this country with no doors?....dont think so with Mr BOBBY
                          like a Jeep wrangler, Suzuki SJ, Mahindra.... all have removable doors... but you get wet!!

AND white arrow parcel vans!!... remember them?... transits with sliding doors!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                          X