Forum Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Problems?

Anybody else having problems with the forum today?
    I could not get into it at all from work today, took about 5 mins to load the header pic and got no further!
    At home now and not much better, took about 15 mins to get as far as opening this new post dialog?
    Anbody else finding it painfully slow?
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Very slow , I am sure the managment are dealing as soon as they can .I am sure Penelope Pitstop will call 'Help ! Help !' for us .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
      Anybody else having problems with the forum today?
      I could not get into it at all from work today, took about 5 mins to load the header pic and got no further!
      At home now and not much better, took about 15 mins to get as far as opening this new post dialog?
      Anbody else finding it painfully slow?

Yes me too I was just about to get the hammer out to it when your post saved it!
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Me too
        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Yes have had problems all day, but as nobody else had posted that they were having problems I just thoughht it was me.

Comment

this is the first time i have been able to submit anything or even get to read anything too. suppose like any site you will always get your problems and i'm sure the management are doing their best to keep us all happy
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It's taken me 25mins to open the forum, i've asked a friend why it would take so long and all he could think was that the sites host server must be operating on a restricted bandwidth while it's being serviced
              [SIZE=7][/SIZE] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=6][COLOR=Orange]Tatooed Hippy[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

seems to be ok now no?
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  seems to be ok now no?
                  yup whooshing in there but how come all the new
                  's
                  Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                  Tony

Comment

I couldn't get in at all from the office today. I got so bored I did some work!
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

glad i,m not the only one taken 'till now to open the forum at all, only seeing morr's post on the front page kept the pc from flying!
                      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

i found another forum with the biggest lack of knowledge you could imagine!!...

some fella recommending fitting an LSD to the transfer box so you have a limited slip centre diff!!... not sure where he's gonna bolt it!

edit : it was on a suzuki SJ
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                          I couldn't get in at all from the office today. I got so bored I did some work!
                          Me too! Terrible isn't it
                          Maurice

Comment

Yes site was running slow for some and not at all for others. Call was logged to get it sorted.
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                              Yes site was running slow for some and not at all for others. Call was logged to get it sorted.
                              Well at least its back to its good old speedy self. First time I can recall this happening since we left arborwood, where the "forum problem" posts were all too common.
                              Considering that by the end of this week the forum (in this form) will be 2 years old, I think its actually done pretty darn good in terms of uptime/availability
                              Maurice

Comment

Working...
                              X