Not again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not again !

Whilst at the 4x4 show Sat night/Sun morn someone hit the 4Runner , we think on purpose . Long story but I attempted the mud run with Sumo riding shot gun . I failed to make it by the way .A Isuzu Trooper was blocking the exit slope and when the driver got back in he reverszed into the nsr 1/4 of my motor. My Runner alternator had failed and I had a flat battery so I could not give chase . The marshalls found the vehicle and said they would disable it until the driver was found and gave an explantion for his actions before I cut his legs off .
    Well the marshalls failed in their efforts to disable the Trooper and he got it going and took off for the exit from site . Koi gave chase on foot to his pick up and Jotto gave chase in his Surf . Unfortunaly the marshalls blocked Jotto and the Trooper got away !I stopped Koi from leaving to chase as it was too late by then and the police were now involved .
    Police called as the driver was beleved drunk and had attempted to run over a female marshall on purpose as well as hitting my motor .
    Went to bed at 4.30 this morning as too wound up to go before then .
    I would post a pic of the damage but Tam left her camera in Pops car .
    Basically thats it . Got home with heater on hot as rad 1/2 blocked, no electrics turned on to concerve battery .
    Am I jinxed ? 2 smacks in my Runner in 6 weeks .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

i think the trooper driver might find himself jinxed even worse shortly. good luck with sorting it out.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Feel for ya mate.

You run over any black cats lately?
      mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

poor old saggy bum ! - hope he gets fixed ok, as he is having a hard time with all these bumps!, hope they catch the bu&&er
        Landcruiser Colorado
        Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
          poor old saggy bum ! - hope he gets fixed ok, as he is having a hard time with all these bumps!, hope they catch the bu&&er
          sorry for your missfortune - easy to say after the event but why didnt someone deflate 2 tyres? that tends to slow them down or f**k up their rims and without the risk of being done for crim damage (perhaps you could be done for nicking the air?)
          Tony
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
            sorry for your missfortune - easy to say after the event but why didnt someone deflate 2 tyres? that tends to slow them down or f**k up their rims and without the risk of being done for crim damage (perhaps you could be done for nicking the air?)
            Tony
            Me and the others wanted to deal with this ourselves , but we were 'reassured' by the marshalls they would sort it out . If we had dealt with it as in burn the vehicle ( thats what I wanted to do ) or anything else WE would be ejected from the site .
            Thanks to all the Forum members , some home and some still there for trying to catch this f****r . We should have gone and sorted it and been ejected from site in hindsite , but I trusted them to sort it .

Comment

Having had it done to me I feel for you mate. It's not so bad when you dent it yourself but when it's some careless stupid prat who can't even take responsibility it really makes ya mad
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

so, police know who it was??...
                get address, hire minibus... ding-dang-doo paddy!

put me and dave down for that one!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                  Having had it done to me I feel for you mate. It's not so bad when you dent it yourself but when it's some careless stupid prat who can't even take responsibility it really makes ya mad
                  Being in the trade I can fix most of it my self but may get my mate to spray it as he is a paint sprayer and better then me . If , as you say roger , I hit a tree etc then thats part of the game . If someone hits you then you expect them to at least stop and say something , even if just sorry .

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    so, police know who it was??...
                    get address, hire minibus... ding-dang-doo paddy!

put me and dave down for that one!
                    There is already a queue of 'helpers' for this one .Someone got a look at tax disc and is stamped in Molten Mowbury .
                    As plod are now involved not so easy .

Comment

You have the worst luck with that truck.
                      Are you sure you aint being influenced by Mr Clarkson?

Hope it gets sorted, 'out of court' would seem to play better to this guys idea of fairness.
                      www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

just a thought, wonder if he's in the owners club, and on their forum? http://www.itocuk.co.uk/forums/
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Your truck seems to be a bit of a nutter magnet. Hope plod don't leave it three days to breathalise the driver, like they did when I had a run in with a drunk on the public road.
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

bad news mate - let us know if you need help
                            Dave

Comment

Nooooo, not again!!! Blimey, and I thought all the random stuff happened to me! From now on you're nickname is 'Lucky'!

People like that just make you get Jacky Chan on their ass but then you end up getting into more bother then they do for the original act. Hope you get it sorted though mate and then remove the flypaper for other peoples cars.
                              Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                              X