Gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted

Had me truck smashed up earlier in week goin through traffic lights near me.
    Car coming from opposite direction turned right straight in front of me.
    My truck hit his car and knocked it out of the juction.
    Got parked up in safe place and went to see other driver.... 86 ***kin years old.
    Wanted to throttle him but what can you do, someone that age.
    Now driving new Primera (boring) till or if mine can be sorted by the insurance.
    Oh well good no one was hurt. Just waiting to see wahat insurance says.
    JJON

Normal is just a wash setting.

sorry to hear about the truck m8 but as you said at least no-one was seriously hurt
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Glad no one was hurt,get well soon to your motor.
      Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by jjon
        Had me truck smashed up earlier in week goin through traffic lights near me.
        Car coming from opposite direction turned right straight in front of me.
        My truck hit his car and knocked it out of the juction.
        Got parked up in safe place and went to see other driver.... 86 ***kin years old.
        Wanted to throttle him but what can you do, someone that age.
        Now driving new Primera (boring) till or if mine can be sorted by the insurance.
        Oh well good no one was hurt. Just waiting to see wahat insurance says.
        i know how you feel.i got ****ted by an old geezer a year or two back.funny thing was after he hit me ,he just drives off when the police finally got hold of him,he said he didnt feel a thing,funny coz the n/s of his car was wrecked there wasnt a straight panel to be seen.anyway glad no one was hurt.were abouts in bournemouth are you.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Sorry to hear about your truck mate.

Just got mine. Built in 1994, spent a month on the ship and only been in the country a month. Spent all that time in Japan and not a mark on it, absolutely mint bodywork. Took it to work last week and some **at has hit my front passenger door lower panel with his door. Only a very,very slight dent, you can hardly feel it, but I couldn't sleep that night with anger. It really p****s me off that no one has got any respect for other peoples property. Now don't want to leave it in any car park, incase same happens again. Mind you my dad bought a brand new Land Rover Discovery, and that happened to him after a week.

Comment

Nightmare mate ! It wasn't that old geezer from Wimbourne whos been campaigning to get his licence back then ?

Where in town did it happen ?

Andy.

Comment

Gutted

Originally posted by bobafatass
              Nightmare mate ! It wasn't that old geezer from Wimbourne whos been campaigning to get his licence back then ?
              Originally posted by bobafatass

Where in town did it happen ?

Andy.

Hi all
              Thanks for replies.
              Andy, Dont know about the Wimborne geezer. This one's from East Howe. Accident happened at junction of Alder road and Mossley ave. Near the Roundabout. Geezer wouldn't even look at me afterwards, never spoke to me at all. Had two women fussing over him because he was an old boy which was fair enough. The police got his details for me. Insurance company had my truck carted off to Nationwide crash repairers. Just waiting now to see what they say. Hopefully wont be too long.
              Damage on mine seems worse than I thought it would be. A bar squashed completely into front of truck, Bumper, wing and off-side lights mangled. And according to Crash repair centre, Air con rad and mounting damaged amongst other things. Said they were waiting for an engineer to check the chassis. Said if the chassis was bent then it would be a write-off. Have to wait and see.
              Vatchman, I am in the Ensbury park area. You're from Poole arn't you ?
              JJON

Normal is just a wash setting.

Comment

Originally posted by jjon

Hi all
                Thanks for replies.
                Andy, Dont know about the Wimborne geezer. This one's from East Howe. Accident happened at junction of Alder road and Mossley ave. Near the Roundabout. Geezer wouldn't even look at me afterwards, never spoke to me at all. Had two women fussing over him because he was an old boy which was fair enough. The police got his details for me. Insurance company had my truck carted off to Nationwide crash repairers. Just waiting now to see what they say. Hopefully wont be too long.
                Damage on mine seems worse than I thought it would be. A bar squashed completely into front of truck, Bumper, wing and off-side lights mangled. And according to Crash repair centre, Air con rad and mounting damaged amongst other things. Said they were waiting for an engineer to check the chassis. Said if the chassis was bent then it would be a write-off. Have to wait and see.
                Vatchman, I am in the Ensbury park area. You're from Poole arn't you ?
                yea im just up the road from you at alderney,funny that my accident was also at this junction,and it was an old boy too,spooky or what.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Bummer dude!
                  At least you know your 'cloaking device' works.

Comment

Working...
                  X