Woohoo! It STOPS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo! It STOPS!!!

Just a big thanks to Gav and Tony for repairing the once dead hunk 'o' junk truck of mine.

After the last outings disaterous end of the day (which cost me over £300 and thats BEFORE it was repaired!). I now have a brake pedal that actually does something before it hits the floor! Spanky new MOT and a service!

And a turbo that goes round, rather than not going anywhere!

So, methinks it could be nearing the time to get back on the plains and try and break it again!
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Originally posted by Danno
    JSo, methinks it could be nearing the time to get back on the plains and try and break it again!
    Now why would you want to do that?

Have you got shares in Tony's business?

Ken
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Thats what its for! Drive it, break it, drive it, break it. Seems to be a recurring pattern forming!
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

drive it look after it a bit and hopefully it wont break

works for me
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Pops, you just buy a new one!
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Pops, you just buy a new one!
            nowt wrong with the 2.4 tho dan
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Thats great, now you can give me some money for all the bits.........

Just a big thanks to Gav and Tony for repairing the once dead hunk 'o' junk truck of mine.

After the last outings disaterous end of the day (which cost me over £300 and thats BEFORE it was repaired!). I now have a brake pedal that actually does something before it hits the floor! Spanky new MOT and a service!

And a turbo that goes round, rather than not going anywhere!

So, methinks it could be nearing the time to get back on the plains and try and break it again!
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
              X