Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

hia guys and girls
    done 3inch bodylift home brew ofcourse pics are still coming but need to know were to get 32mil spaces at the right cost and what is the right amount of money for 33inch boots and is there a size between 31's and 33's it might sound silly but not seen any 32's and could i squeeze 33's ion to standard rims IF GREEN PEICE GET THERE WAY,LONG LIVE SURFS

Jotto has BFG 32's .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by david moore
      hia guys and girls
      done 3inch bodylift home brew ofcourse pics are still coming but need to know were to get 32mil spaces at the right cost and what is the right amount of money for 33inch boots and is there a size between 31's and 33's it might sound silly but not seen any 32's and could i squeeze 33's ion to standard rims IF GREEN PEICE GET THERE WAY,LONG LIVE SURFS

You will need a minimum of 4" lift to fit 33's. You can get 32's but they will not fit on standard 7" rims, you will need at least 8" rims to fit the 32's.
      If you shop around you can get bfg at 32's for about £100 each.

As for the spacers if you do a search you will find a thread that some one started saying they had done a deal for the solid spacers if the forum was mentioned.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Spacers thread :http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...=wheel+spacers
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
        X