X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pops
    was thinking paul it has got some fitted
    I assume it has!!!
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
      I assume it has!!!
      get them ones in i brought over for you and then go trailing mate
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Who the ! is westwood??
        www.timwestwood.com

he's the idiot that does the **** "pimp my ride UK"
        Attached Files
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          www.timwestwood.com

he's the idiot that does the **** "pimp my ride UK"
          RRrrrr the tide of dawn is washing over me now thanks matt
          Pops

Comment

RRrrrr the tide of dawn is washing over me now thanks matt
            that's not dawn, it's gemma!...
            are you thinking of Grace from saturday night?

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              that's not dawn, it's gemma!...
              are you thinking of Grace from saturday night?
              o no the eyes have gone and the minds gone now too dont remember any of them
              you sure i saw her???
              Pops

Comment

o no the eyes have gone and the minds gone now too dont remember any of them
                you sure i saw her???
                nah... but i did!... hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  Did I mention anyone by name!!...Gareth and me are off to stoney cove wednesday and thursday to get wet as he wants to see the sadrover that sit in 18 meters of water.If the vis is ok I'll take some piccies for you.
                  Ah, Stoney Cove - a name to conjure with...

Have they still got the cockpit in there? A Constellation, I think it was.

Fond memories of the "Stoney scream", on jumping in in Feb wearing a wetsuit
                  Used to be a Fiat 126 in there, although that has probably rusted away to nothing by now

Regards
                  Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
                    Ah, Stoney Cove - a name to conjure with...

Have they still got the cockpit in there? A Constellation, I think it was.

Fond memories of the "Stoney scream", on jumping in in Feb wearing a wetsuit
                    Used to be a Fiat 126 in there, although that has probably rusted away to nothing by now

Regards
                    Its not a constellation cockpit its a the cockpit of the herald and dont forget the boat at 20mtrs cant remember its name youll get more time on it if you swim to the buoy then drop down the shot line..As for getting pictures i wouldnt bother the algae bloom will destroy the pic all you will see is the back scatter..

Christmas dives are good one dunk and the down the pub to warm up.. the last one i did it was warmer in the water than out good job i remembered to put the sharkskin on under the drysuit and swimming through that school of pike was outstanding at least 20 of the blighters....
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

WE'RE BACK
                      After 2 days of trying to drown ourselves at stoney soup we are back on dry land.It was Gareth's first time diving in murk that is stoney and the look on his face when he saw the sub (nautilus) appear out of the gloom was a picture,and acoording to him REAL SPOOKY.He was not expecting it to be a proper mini sub,and the cockpit of the Viscount alos made him stop as we assended the wall and came up alongside it,he said afterwards it look just like it had crashed years ago like in the movies all that was missing were the skelingtons of the drug smuggling crew (got a vivid imagination that boy).I guess he will bore the pants of anyone who will listern over the next few days...weeks....months.
                      Nate (he's that damm yank that was with us at norfolk last year and my dive buddy)and me went down to the Stanegarth (22m) for a bit of wreck penatration and to see if the wessex had finaly rotted away,but had to leave gareth on the shore cos he isn't old enough to go that deep.All things said it was a good 2 days and now its save the pennies for the next trip to clearer and warmer parts of the world.Oh yeah the vis was an amazing 3 metres .
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

do i look BOTHERED you lucky !!!!!!
                        Pops

Comment

WE'RE BACK
                          After 2 days of trying to drown ourselves at stoney soup we are back on dry land.It was Gareth's first time diving in murk that is stoney and the look on his face when he saw the sub (nautilus) appear out of the gloom was a picture,and acoording to him REAL SPOOKY.He was not expecting it to be a proper mini sub,and the cockpit of the Viscount alos made him stop as we assended the wall and came up alongside it,he said afterwards it look just like it had crashed years ago like in the movies all that was missing were the skelingtons of the drug smuggling crew (got a vivid imagination that boy).I guess he will bore the pants of anyone who will listern over the next few days...weeks....months.

Nate (he's that damm yank that was with us at norfolk last year and my dive buddy)and me went down to the Stanegarth (22m) for a bit of wreck penatration and to see if the wessex had finaly rotted away,but had to leave gareth on the shore cos he isn't old enough to go that deep.All things said it was a good 2 days and now its save the pennies for the next trip to clearer and warmer parts of the world.Oh yeah the vis was an amazing 3 metres .
                          Thats it i can see there will be no stopping you now Rick

I can see that depth of water will not matter as you sit there in your SURF with all your diving gear.

I will have to set up a watch that you dont drive across the solent and up Cowes beach !!

Have fun mate

Paul

P.s. Whats the longest snorkel you can get for your motor??
                          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

a bit of wreck penatration
                            oo-er!

Comment

another friday night in tidworth...
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X