Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Workshop Manuals

Hi Surf dudes,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a FULL workshop manual for my 1994 SSRG? I have just taken delivery of an owners manual and a 1-KZ Engine manual, but if I need to work on the rest of it, I'm stuffed. Just looked at the headlights. How do you change the bulb, can't see how you can get to the back of the headlight without taking the washer and header tanks off, that can't be right???????

Any help on the FULL workshop manual would be very appreciated!!

yes got mine of good old amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...471882-0458227

to change headlight bulbs you gotta move the batterys my old mate
    Last edited by pops; 13 August 2005, 17:06.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      yes got mine of good old amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...890266-2790226

to change headlight bulbs you gotta move the batterys my old mate

Or remove the sidelights and grille [be careful very easy to break] to get at the headlights

Amazon or try here..dont know this site personally but came up in a search

http://www.workshopmanuals.net/Surf.html
      Last edited by Gizmo; 13 August 2005, 16:38.
      Gaz

Comment

Haynes do a manual for the Hi-lux Pick-up & 4Runner 79-96 but it doesn't cover the KZN130 3.0L engine. You can buy direct off them from their HO near Yeovil. Ref is 92736. It's part of their Aussie manuals listing. As you've got an engine manual it will show you most other component repairs for the 1st & 2nd gen Surf.
        Mike G

Comment

Ah, the light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel. I can't believe you have to take half the front end off just to change a light bulb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they last a long time?? If they do go, would the fact you have to take half the front off to get at them make any difference with plod????

Thanks for the answers people, keep up the good work!!

PS, I drove 170kms, and the fuel gauge was reading 3/4s. Filled it to the brim, cost me £19 quid. Is this about average? Have been very economical with the right foot...

Andy

Comment

Take a battery out. Do one side at a time or you may reset the ECU with both disconnected.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Thanks Marky,

I'm used to Land Rovers. No electronics on them. Didn't know about the ECU. I love you guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                Thanks Marky,

I'm used to Land Rovers. No electronics on them. Didn't know about the ECU. I love you guys!!!
                You certainly learn something new EVERYDAY on here.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Marky,

You seem to be the POST god!! 6,629 posts. Have you got blue tooth internet access to the forum??

Comment

Working...
                  X