Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mechanic for my imported surf

Hello
    I am looking for a mechanic for my surf, its an import so Toyota dont want to know, I live in Mid Wales, but can travel, can anybody help.
    Oh and could you send me a reply to tech@thelemite.co.uk
    Cheers
    Joshua...

Originally posted by Joshua_Brydie
    Hello
    I am looking for a mechanic for my surf, its an import so Toyota dont want to know, I live in Mid Wales, but can travel, can anybody help.
    Oh and could you send me a reply to tech@thelemite.co.uk
    Cheers
    Joshua...
    Toyota main agents have always serviced my Surf and suprisingly enough, not overpriced !
    I guess you just got one that couldn't be asked.
    Lots of guys on this site to help you though.

Comment

My local Toyota agent is Surf-friendly too. Might be worth ringing around if you can't find a private one.

Comment

premier toyota in llandudno junction in north wales, seem to be surf friendly with parts at least locally lots of surf owners use them. 01492 584448 to contact for parts 01492 582441 for service
        good luck
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Andy Davey motors in Dunvant, Swansea, repaired mine when the head cracked. The fact it's an import didn't seem to worry them at all and it hasn't missed a beat since so........
          Find them on 01792 207314

Comment

try a garage which employs qualified mechanics... they seem to know about cars and stuff!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              try a garage which employs qualified mechanics... they seem to know about cars and stuff!
              Hee Hee

Comment

Working...
              X