Rescue Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescue Dogs

Been looking for a rescue dog to keep my Labrador company, my other dog Missy(see Avatar) died from liver failure at the end of last month, and the lab is really missing her, so we have been to the RSPCA and dogs trust sites around this way, but nothing we have seen has been suitable, they seem to have loads of Staffi X's German Shepherds Collies and even a couple of Sharpai's.

We are now looking at getting another Labrador, so if anybody knows of any that need a good home let us know, must be a bitch and around 1-2 years old.
    Attached Files

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums

loads of rescue peops on this site, be careful though they get a bit emotional if you say the wrong thing regarding your own experiences etc.. think theres alot of lonely peops on there, but generally good for getting info and contacts.

Good luck

Mrs B

Comment

Originally posted by andy
      Been looking for a rescue dog to keep my Labrador company, my other dog Missy(see Avatar) died from liver failure at the end of last month, and the lab is really missing her, so we have been to the RSPCA and dogs trust sites around this way, but nothing we have seen has been suitable, they seem to have loads of Staffi X's German Shepherds Collies and even a couple of Sharpai's.

We are now looking at getting another Labrador, so if anybody knows of any that need a good home let us know, must be a bitch and around 1-2 years old.
      Try GDBA for rejected dogs , they are normaly around 15 to 18 months.
      best of luck

Tony and Kaitlin
      Attached Files
      www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums

loads of rescue peops on this site, be careful though they get a bit emotional if you say the wrong thing regarding your own experiences etc.. think theres alot of lonely peops on there, but generally good for getting info and contacts.

Good luck

Mrs B
        Your not kidding when you say that they get emotional, but thanks for the link, we did enquire about one dog but it had gone.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
          Try GDBA for rejected dogs , they are normaly around 15 to 18 months.
          best of luck

Tony and Kaitlin
          Tony

I might do that if we dont find anything soon, have been onto the LRRSE who are bringing strays over from Ireland, a long story but they seem to put them down if they dont have room in the dog pounds.

Will let you know how we get on.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            Tony

I might do that if we dont find anything soon, have been onto the LRRSE who are bringing strays over from Ireland, a long story but they seem to put them down if they dont have room in the dog pounds.

Will let you know how we get on.
            Best of luck and we look forward to seeing the new addition. I can't imagine life without a pup in it, about now is a nice time for me, as I've still got a while before they have to move on.

Keep in touch
            Tony
            www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Good luck Andy

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

good luck, we have a second hand dog and he`s great

Comment

Working...
                X