Awh - dont she look pretty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Planty
    i spoke to a nice little man today and i now know exactly where they came from......... good on ya linda

see ya'll
    Planty
    Its not a secret... They are from Barry at Roughtrax...

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

which ones are you gonna go with linda.... ??

having had a good look earlier i think i prefer the red ones, they look good with the orange bulbs in to.

Comment

Err, don't get me wrong, i love Surfs but i am of the opinion that the originals are better looking than those white things.
        Just my opinion.
        French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

which ones are you gonna go with linda.... ??

having had a good look earlier i think i prefer the red ones, they look good with the orange bulbs in to.
          We liked the clear/red ones, so they stayed on the truck, need another set for stock now!!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            We liked the clear/red ones, so they stayed on the truck, need another set for stock now!!
            so when you're down here flying kites etc. will you be going home loaded up with new goodies for stock........... and don't tell me you hadn't thought about that...!!! if i can help out the week before with any collections (to save you postage) just let me know.

on the subject of all things kite, and camping. is the camp site one of those things that need pre-booking or can one just turn up, fall over and sleep in the field....???

Comment

Thanks but no worries on collections...

There isnt "officially" camping at Bristol, but apparently everyone just turns up and camps in the woods.... We're just tagging along with friends so dont have any details - will just follow up in convoy and go where put!!

Whos coming to meet up then?

so when you're down here flying kites etc. will you be going home loaded up with new goodies for stock........... and don't tell me you hadn't thought about that...!!! if i can help out the week before with any collections (to save you postage) just let me know.

on the subject of all things kite, and camping. is the camp site one of those things that need pre-booking or can one just turn up, fall over and sleep in the field....???
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X