Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Hi, mines up for renewal on the 12th August, can anyone reccommend a cheap insurance company? Im currently with admiral.

Thanks.
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

admiral!

but do a search, there's a thread with LOADSA insurance companies on it
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...surance+i%27ve

trouble is, they vary so much for different people... i was with groupama last year (cheap!)... but this year they wanted £1200!!
      Admiral was far far cheaper, but last year they were far more expensive...
      just depends on the (wind direction x ambient temperature)/proximity to coffee machine
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Have a ring round to get some quotes and try ring your own company that you are currently with and inform them of the cheapest quote you have mine knocked £80 off their original quote just to keep the business
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Try LIFESURE. Life time protected no claims with policy. I found them the best deal for me. You also have Footman James and Adrian Flux along with all the other companies. My long term company could only offer me insurance at DOUBLE what Lifesure are charging me. Soon as you mention "IMPORT" they run for cover.

Comment

Try Norwich Union

They quoted me £249, fully comp, 46yrs 'young', plus the Missus and we both got 3pts each. More years no claims than I care to remember tho

But the girl on the phone new exactly what I was talking about when mentioning the surf and said they 'specialized in them', them being imports

Comment

Have to agree that Lifesure were by far the chaepest for me as well at £388 for 3rd gen 3.0 TD. Nearest for like for like was Adrian Flux at £ 540 then other were dearer still. A note though its worth m entioning to Lifesure what your cheapest quote has been and they try to undercut it to get the business.

Liberal with the truth might be order. Its not dishonest, just good old fashioned bargaining bluff.
              [COLOR=Orange][Size=4] I dropped in super l

Comment

am with privalige. as am a young driver with an import most companies won't touch me. privillage was £800 cheaper than tesco and £1100 cheaper than adrian flux which is dissapointing as i was with them for 3 years
                there are other worlds than these

Comment

Working...
                X