X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colin timney
    have'nt seen you on here in a while andrea.hope all is well
    colin

Hiya Colin how you doing? All good thanks, had a bit of a busy year with one thing and another and playing out in truck had to take a back seat (!), especially since Barton went which was my nearest play ground. Hope to catch up with you all this year sometime, if I manage to get truck mended that is!!
    Andy (the girly)
    What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bladebabe
      Hiya Colin how you doing? All good thanks, had a bit of a busy year with one thing and another and playing out in truck had to take a back seat (!), especially since Barton went which was my nearest play ground. Hope to catch up with you all this year sometime, if I manage to get truck mended that is!!
      get your name down for weardale in the summer,it a good off road centre
      colin

Comment

I'd guess the circlip is Toyota only, its officially not a reusable part, so they should supply it.

If you replace the clip, its probably worth changing the the seal in the diff as well, it'll be annoy if it starts to leak later after you've go through all the effort of pulling the shafts out once already.

Thank you Tony. Can you recommend anywhere to sorce circlip and any other bits possibly needed to repair this? any sizes. specs etc. I did try Milners Offroad but they had not heard of this problem and couldnt help at all.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Smiling, not sure if that was sarcasm or genuine, but either way made me smile. I love getting muddy too x

Hi. I said it in the best possible taste

I do find women that know their mechanics very attractive.....

AND you like to get down and dirty......Oh, that's it. I have to join Apache now for the cold shower (not the same shower now, you understand!!)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Yes, there is a circlip that holds the shaft in. they all wobble up and down, but there shouldn't be much in and out movement 2-3mm is the spec. When the seal starts to leak is the time to replace it, apart from that they are normally OK.

Thats ok then Just noticed the wobble on mine & thought......thats not gonna be cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X