switch for parking mirror on 3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switch for parking mirror on 3rd gen

i thought i had a dummy parking mirror in my rear spoiler on my 1996 3rd gen when i got it tuesday.
    had a look under the cover where the switch is supposed to be by the centre armrest and underneath was the connector and lead!
    can anyone help me in finding a switch so that i can try and get it working.

and also i am looking for a standard centre cap

Originally posted by larry28274
    i thought i had a dummy parking mirror in my rear spoiler on my 1996 3rd gen when i got it tuesday.
    had a look under the cover where the switch is supposed to be by the centre armrest and underneath was the connector and lead!
    can anyone help me in finding a switch so that i can try and get it working.

and also i am looking for a standard centre cap
    Have you tried ordering from Toyota? I reccently ordered some parts and they came the next day I and suspect others can help with part numbers if required.

Rgds

Ant
    1996 SSR-G 3.0 TD Intercooler
    Mazda Rotaries too!

Comment

Originally posted by db2boy
      Have you tried ordering from Toyota? I reccently ordered some parts and they came the next day I and suspect others can help with part numbers if required.

Rgds

Ant
      thought i might try the forum first as should imagine amongst everyone on here there are some spares flying about

Comment

thought i might try the forum first as should imagine amongst everyone on here there are some spares flying about
        Trouble is that there are not too many 3rd Gen SSR-Gs being broken, so you could wait a long time, Toyota is your best bet.

Comment

this ones broke http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15563
          he might be a bit distracted at the moment though
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            this ones broke http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15563
            he might be a bit distracted at the moment though
            Doesn't have the pop out mirror though.

Comment

its probably in a tree somewhere
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

2nd gen dont have the mirror fitted anyway.

Comment

ah! i knew that! er.. i'll get me coat
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    Trouble is that there are not too many 3rd Gen SSR-Gs being broken, so you could wait a long time, Toyota is your best bet.
                    gave my local toyota garage a ring and a replacement centre cap was £26.00 and the parking mirror switch was £46.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone help me

the centre cap dont have to be like new cos i got to refirbish the 3 i have anyway

Comment

Put an ad in the parts wanted section , thats why it is there . More chance of someone reading the thread there if they are selling parts .They may contact you if they have the part .
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

gave my local toyota garage a ring and a replacement centre cap was £26.00 and the parking mirror switch was £46.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone help me

the centre cap dont have to be like new cos i got to refirbish the 3 i have anyway
                        Have you tried the Samaritans?
                        Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

i have 4 centre caps, make me an offer... they're usual contition... (silver paint off... plastic showing through!)
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                            i have 4 centre caps, make me an offer... they're usual contition... (silver paint off... plastic showing through!)
                            only really wanted one but i suppose 3 spares might come in handy. dont know their second hand value. how much will you take.obviously postage will have to be on top as i am in cadiff

Comment

Working...
                            X