Off road insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off road insurance

Hi all, i've had my surf a few months now but haven't really been off road in it as the weather seems to be getting worse i'm hoping thing start getting muddier therefore increasing the chances of getting dirty.

But before i venture off road for the first time though i'd ask is there a need to get off road insurance, or to ask if my ins. people will cover me. or is this just a waste of money???

Steve
    Steve

Born to be wild!!

Got me pick up insured with Adrian Flux, big lift, 36" tyres Rover V8 etc £238 third party t&t and covers green laning and off roading.
    Phoned about 6 companies, as soon as I mentioned the mods they said no or came up with a quote and then I mentioned off roading then they said no.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Adrian Flux for me too. As you say, they accept all the mods without batting an eyelid and laning and off-roading are included in the price
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

I'm with Groupama via A-Plan - they have no issues with mods or offroading as long as its not against the clock.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I'm with Adrian Flux too. Plenty of mods to the Surf- no problems. Offroading allowed but no competition driving.

Comment

Thanks, i may look to go with adrian flux when my renewal is due next year.

I've checked with my insurance they cover me for green laning but not off roading.

I'm sure if i take it easy off road and don't break anything i'll be fine as don't think i can wait another year.

Cheers again

Steve
            Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

you guys with adrian flux
              wot insurance company is it with?? as adrian flux is just a broker
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Working...
              X