Show us your sheds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your sheds.

In a bid to keep Chillit on the forum, I thought we should have a 'show and tell' game of your Outhouse.

I'll snap some pics of ours later.

What you got? whats it for? and anything else we should know about it.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

never mind hijacking a thread i have hijacked the site!!! hehehehehe
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

OK.....

1/ Dogs Shed, this is where the dogs live when we're out, concrete prefab, with a nice hay floor for the doggys to snooze on if its raining.

2/ Garden Shed, this the 'proper' garden shed, wooden shiplap clad, that houses the the garden tools and other junk.

3/ Ex Hay Shed, rusty corrigated metal, down the lane a little is where Linda used to stash her hay, before she built a small hay shed on the rear of the stables, now its got the used Surf parts store.

4/ Field shelter, wood, The horses never used it, so houses all the implements we got with the tractor, a old marquee, and Hay for the horses when they are that field.

5/ Finally, the pigeon shed!!! The Pigeon Man that we share one of the fields with has got new sheds up the other end of the field, and this is ours for the taking if we want it (and can find room for it!).

Comment

Can you add pics of "my" sheds pls?
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

well,if you dont want the loft......
          a classic collection..if they ever do darling buds of may, you are a sure thing for the location!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Sadly I only have the one dinky little shed, an insurance payout after one of our apple trees fell on the old one.
            But it is blue, shiplap and currently watertight!
            It is the repository for garden abuse implements, toddlers toys and my hiding place.
            Attached Files
            Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

I've got one. Only problem is it's squeezed into a space between the wall of the house and surrounded(?) on two sides by a fence.

To get into it you have to go in one end of a homebuilt greenhouse and out the other.

Trouble is that, due to too many beers at the planning stage of the greenhouse, you have to close the greenhouse door before opening the one to the shed.

The net result of all this is that;

a) the only pics of the shed would have to be aerial

b) because it's so difficult to get at things go in but very seldom come out.

Thinking how long I've had it and what could be in there maybe I ought to call up the people from that Cash in the Attic (Shed?) program and let them sort it out.

Never know I might be able to get a new one from the proceeds!

Ken

PS. nowt to do with this but coming home from Salisbury towards Shaftesbury on Saturday through a monsoon I got a wave (first one yippee!!!!) from what looked like a metallic green surf. No other details as I was trying to imitate those icelanders on top gear at the time and didn't spot the wave until too late.
              If it was one of us, HI! and sorry I didn't wave back
              [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

These are my sheds.
                1 cheap B&Q job and holds all the stuff that I wont allow in my REAL shed
                2 Is my REAL shed better know as DAD'S DOGHOUSE cos its where I slink off to when Angie is on the war path or the kids are on death row. It used to be tidy then I had to find somthing and forgot to put all the stuff I moved back where it came from. Its an old budgey house and is insulated so its very cozy in the winter.
                Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:25.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I had a old brick garage that i used as my shed.Took the up and over door off and put double doors in.Then i decided that it was a waste of space so converted that to another bedroom/summer house and shower room .
                  This meant i had to buy two new sheds!!!!!

Shed 1 is 10 x 8 apex roof with extra strong frame .( needed to beef up floor though). Its going to be clutter free and putting in power and a few luxuries.
                  Psst... Dont let the missus know!!!!!

Other shed is a 7x5 apex bike shed( funny enough with bikes in it)

Think i might need one more yet for junk and spare storage.
                  Attached Files
                  I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

this is mine and as this is the first time ever i have been able to download apiccy on a web page here is my surf
                    Last edited by kiowa; 1 August 2005, 17:42.
                    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Trevvy "no sheds" here

Bit difficult when you have a 1st floor flat, and a thin balcony.

Trev
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Dammit Mike, waddya do, jet wash and T-Cut them every week?!?

kiowa brings the 'bling' to the thread!

Great stuff team, keep 'em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                          Trevvy "no sheds" here

Trev
                          Maybe someone with two sheds will let you have a time share shed.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                            Trevvy "no sheds" here

Trev
                            thats no excuse! get it built!
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                              Maybe someone with two sheds will let you have a time share shed.
                              He could have 6 months use of the pigeon shed for a modest fee.....

But it may need decorating and a few cans of air freshioner!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X