BIG GRINS.... :happy:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG GRINS.... :happy:

Just got back with it, well impressed, pulled up those hills like it had a V8 in it!, hate to use the word but .. awesome!!

Now for the first dumbo question.

How do I open the tailgate, put the key in the lock at the back and the window goes up or down, looked inside can't see anything that should be pulled or pressed.

Help anyone! Can't take the dogs out for walkies

undo the window -- in the middle of the tailgate there is what looks like a door lock catch lift that up. There is a door handle situated on the inside of the tailgate just below the lock - pull this and hey presto!! the tailgate will open... happy surfing

Comment

open back window right down ,slightly to the left of centre there is a button lift this then in centre there is a lever lift this and it will fold down assisted of course.there is also a switch on centre panel behind gear change .

Comment

then you have to persuade your dog that it can jump that high....
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Many thanks smokeyjoe and mudge

Yep sorted, drop the window, pull the catch on the tyre arm and swing out of the way, lift the catch on the left of centre inside, then pull the big handle up.

Easy when you know how

Again many thanks
          Keith

Comment

Dog beat me to it

Goddam dog watched me do it, now thinks its walkies time, in like a shot. Spring spanial/Collie cross, daft as a brush but intelligent.

Ah, just started raining

Shouts=---'Oi Paddy out the 'truck' ;-), we're goin' tomorrow'

Comment

Its raining

But I just went out and had to clean it, oh it looks so pretty, rain washing all those suds off, alloys come up all silvery like, Paddy (the dog) thinks I'm mad.

The Missus, says 'oh god he's got a new toy, won't last long'.

Its only your basic ssrx ltd, but blue over silver, everything works as it should and about 5K ish, shessh what a motor!!

Comment

time to update your profile and post some pictures then!
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Hope you stay grinning.

Comment

Working...
                  X