Surf Cloacking Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Cloacking Device

For those of you who doubt the exsistance of the surfs ability to cloack its self and therfore become invisible to other road users here is a before and after photo to prove it.....

And the joy of finding them again.
    Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:25.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

I just park mine outside the house under a street light and Mondeo's just love to hit it , they just cannot see it ! Must be cloaked .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

apparently if you have a drink or two you cant see a two tonne truck on the road either. Just ask the women who wrote off my last surf............
      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Well, it finally happened, I left the Surf at the botton of the drive and forgot to turn off the cloaking device. Next morning No1 son backs his motor bike into the near side rear.

Its *loody big, says I, its in fact very big, says I. How the feruck can you not see a Surf side on at 5m, backing a bike up? (Bit miffed to say the least!)

Thankfully only small dents and the scratch polished out.

Wont forget to turn off cloaking next time!!! Trouble is, when the flux capaciter is in a state of equilibriam at 17.5 degres or over the cloak reinstates itself by default. Wonder if changing the thrutch rod to titanium would help?

Fish
        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

put a 2mm unobtainium washer under the exhaust port counterwieght, that'll throw the defaults off by a virtual tad..
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Check that the delithium crystals are fully charged first tho'!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Check that the delithium crystals are fully charged first tho'!
              I have fitted a dash mount solar trickle charger, that should do the trick.

Cant get hold of an unobtanium washer, seems that the whole supply is stored in a shed somewhere???

Fish
              If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

thats right and the keys made out of it too!
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                X