Alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloys

does anyone know if alloys from a mitsubishi pajero etc will fit the surf?

i have been told that they will, but different wheel nuts are required as the mitsi wheels have countersunk bolt holes.

also, these are 15x8 with an offset of 20.

Cheers guys

Gaz

Should fit , as do Frontera and Izuzu Trooper wheels I have been told . Fit them and then leave this forum !
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Should fit , as do Frontera and Izuzu Trooper wheels I have been told . Fit them and then leave this forum !
      Such foul language from one so young,go wash your mouth out,I expect that kind of talk from Matt but not from you.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Thanks a bunch!, these are not the standard mitsi wheels, these are actually very nice polished 5-spoke jobs with good 32 / 11.5 / 15 quality tyres on them.

I have established that they will fit, but i need a a set of mitsi wheel nuts as well, also they are borderline as far as sticking out the side is concerned.

They do look the biz, but i don't really have the time for a load of messing about at the moment, i just need to fit and forget.

If anyone is interested, particularly if they have done a body lift, i may advertise them here.

Comment

Alloys

Hi l have a set of Mitsi Alloys on my offroader they fit perfectly.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
          X